ok yesterday afternoon i was board, and i was cleaning my room and i found my little fender pocket amp. and since i dont use it all that much i thought to take an idea that i saw on the rock and roll acid test and try to build it, and as the thread title says its a mini hoveramp. now i took the amp apart and tried to build one, but i ran into a problem i turned everything up and pluged in my iPod but i didnt lift, now do i have to have more wattage to get off the ground or do i need more treble or bass as it stands i have it set up with the two speakers bellow a plastic base with the knob motherboard and the powersupply motherboard on top, and i didnt know how to put them on there permanatly so i jsut tapped them so i could get the basic setup then i tested it like i said above. so what should i do to make this work right because i love to build stuff and this seemed like fun and now that it didnt work i would like some of the more technically indowed members of the pit to throw in their two cents.
thanks

p.s
im trying to figure out how to get forward momentum and i think a rmeote control plane engine will work is that too much power or is that just right
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
This idea kicks so much ass you sir are a god amung men
Guitars:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Schecter Vampira - For sale
BC Rich M7 W/ EMG 81, 85 and sperzels - For sale
Quote by Fei Comodo

i take no credit for it the idea came from the rock and roll acid test where they made thme to test one of their theories, i am taking the idea nad using it to make a fun little toy to mess around with
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by Fei Comodo

nice try and getting sigged....but, relating to the thread, I have no ****in clue what your talking about man
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
This was a very rad project on Rock and Roll Acid Test. Looked like a ton of fun.

What size speaker is in the pocket amp? The show mentioned that you need low frequencies to get the long soundwaves needed to lift the speaker up...

For propulsion on a small hoverspeaker, maybe look into those cheapo RadioShack mini helicopter or airplanes?