I was thinkin about gettin the ts-9 plus mod and the ds-1 ultra mod. Are they worth it?
ESP KH-202 emg-hz
ESP KH-502, duncan custom 5, duncan 59
1978 alverez acoustic
Peavey valveking 100 head
line 6 4-12 cabinet
EVH flange, wilson q-wah, boss chorus ensemble, dunlop brick power supply
ill give you a bump cause i was wondering the same thing about the ds-1 mod
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz V1>
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive V1>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
i dont think its worth as much as he charges, but it does make them sound a lot better im getting an sd-1 and ds-1 and wanted to mod them but not for 75$ on top of what i already paid.. so ive been looking for diagrams for it

i mean seriously the most effort put into the mod is some soldering and drilling a hole depending on what you get besides that its just cheap parts you can either pick up on ebay or radioshack, definitely pricey

so theyre good but a little pricey imo
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
How much are they? You might want to look for other pedals like those in that price range. Like, the ds-1 runs new for ~$40 (rounded up). If you add $75 to it for a mod, thats $115, you might be better off getting a different pedal.....unless you already have the pedal.
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
they seem good, but I wonder if he'll just send you the parts and instructions for it, since that would save a ton of money. from perusing the website it seems he either charges you either of two ways: A) He gets the pedal then mods it and ships it to you, or B) You send in your pedal and he does the work. I'd rather do the work myself.

Analogman mods seem pretty good, and they're like 30 or 40 bucks cheaper. Not sure if you can just order the kit and do it yourself or anything like that, but a lot of people use them too.
ebay has the kits
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz V1>
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive V1>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
yeah id go analog or ebay the kit, cause the new ones are usually about 130-170 and about 75 for him to mod yours

which for the price you're better off just getting a better pedal in the first place
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30