dear all actors musicians and comedians and other famous guys in 2008

please, stop dying, i know it seems cool to you to all the sudden keel over at age 50 instead of living to see yourself become a washup and stuff liek that but please, dying is not the answer to your problems. and i know you may be tempted to follow the examples of Heath Ledger, Bernie Mac, Kevin Dubrow (even tho he was an 07er), and george carlin, but i assure you these people are all bad apples and are only out to set a bad example for other famous people, so please guys, i know it seems like a good idea and stuff, but dont die. or else santa wont get you any presents!

all included in this list exept: Axl Rose, George Bush, Bill Oreily, Chris Crocker, the Jonas Brothers, Billy Ray cyrus and his supercuts haircut (a trilion e cookies to the guy who gets that reference), the guy who gets a trillion e cookies for getting my billy ray cyrus reference
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
This letter should stop them from dying.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Ah yes, this should do the trick.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Thanks; no one will want to die anymore.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

You have to admit though, George Carlin was pretty old when he died
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
George Carlin was 71 and had like 4 heart attacks before his death, what are you talking about?
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Quote by Fuzzbox91

please, stop dying, i know it seems cool to you to all the sudden keel over at age 50 instead of living to see yourself become a washup and stuff liek that but please, dying is not the answer to your problems.

I'd hardly say Mac and the likes died as an answer to their problems.