Yeah so the jonas brothers and beatles thread was closed while I was typing my response. Go ahead and mod me for this mods, but I have to say this.

Once the jonas brothers get out of their catchy pop "let's appeal to little girls and make millions of dollars" phase and make an album 1/1000000ths as good as revolver, rubber soul, sgt pepper's, magical mystery tour, or their self-titled album, then you can start TRYING to compare them to the beatles.

Nevertheless, they will never be as good.

The Jonas Brothers music is too simple and uncreative, and the lyrics are just downright atrocious and only meaningful and appealing to girls who attend middle school. Did I mention that there was a sex scandal kind of deal going on with one of the jonas brothers and miley cyrus? So much for their dumb purity ring idea. What hypocrites

They also have an entire backing band, consisting of a drummer, guitarist, and bassist. Looks like they can't even play their own instruments too well either. So where exactly is the talent?

They are also arrogant pricks. I read on yahoo answers that in a magazine they claimed they were better than led zeppelin. Many people were outraged, some defended them and said they were just being "playful and sarcastic." Whatever the case, to even make a joke about themselves being better than a legendary band is quite arrogant of them.

In conclusion, the jonas brothers aren't talented in the slightest, and I bet a lot of UGers songs on the UG profiles are better (I actually check those out from time to time).
Get over it. They fucking rock!
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
They're on MTV right now.

EDIT: btw, i'm NOT watching it.
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
Last edited by DunnySun at Aug 9, 2008,
hahahaha im sry for all these stupid answers. im with you though. th emusic world doenst need more prissy pant pussys. whats your name man? next time i see 'em (which isnt too unlikely. i see one or two of tem once a month) ill punch him in the fukin face and say this is from ME and! (your name)
i think the thread was closed so that you COULD NOT reply....

...just a thought
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by theguitarplayin
hahahaha im sry for all these stupid answers. im with you though. th emusic world doenst need more prissy pant pussys. whats your name man? next time i see 'em (which isnt too unlikely. i see one or two of tem once a month) ill punch him in the fukin face and say this is from ME and! (your name)

wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
Quote by GeekInThePink
Joe Jonas > TS

Agreed.

Quote by SteveHouse

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
i havent heard of them maybe thats becuase i dont listen to the radio ore whatch the so called music television...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Best band ever, **** Dream Theater, **** Planet X, **** Liquid Tension Experiment, THESE GUYS ARE THE TRUE PROG MASTERS.
Quote by Into_The_Wild
I speak for the population when I say shut the f/uck up.

No you don't.

I don't know about anyone else, but I can't respect a "band" (if you can call them that) who got to the top buy selling themselves to disney.
I'm guilty for liking TWO of there songs and learning one on guitar....

BUT I don't like them, I just like them songs. There catchy! What can I say.

I got flamed to hell when I made a thread about them in the pop rock forum.

*flame sheild*
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Who CARES? They obviously have showmanship because guess who has an album? They do. Guess who doesn't have an album? You don't.

Stop being so jealous and go back to your own business. You don't like them, don't listen to them, don't bitch about them on the internet.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
One of them did Miley Cyrus...? How dare you challenge their credibility!
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by radio_rebellion
No you don't.

I don't know about anyone else, but I can't respect a "band" (if you can call them that) who got to the top buy selling themselves to disney.

It's happened a thousand times, and it will happen a thousand times more. And there's not much you can do about it. However, I do have some recommended reading for you to help you with this (see below)

SHUT THE FUCK UP
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by GeekInThePink
Joe Jonas > TS

I don't see how you can hate them. Joe is so hot!!

Yes because being hot automatically means you make music better than Led Zeppelin
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Yes because being hot automatically means you make music better than Led Zeppelin

Basically...yes.
Quote by GeekInThePink
Joe Jonas > TS

Hahahahaha

this thread needs to be closed
Last edited by S.A.Dange at Aug 9, 2008,
Quote by GeekInThePink
Joe Jonas > TS

I don't see how you can hate them. Joe is so hot!!

Joke accounts make me lol

jonas brothers>led zeppelin

Quote by SteveHouse

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke

Nobody said anything about music, but nowadays musicians have to have the image, its always been that way. I remember Mick Jagger (or someone) saying The Rolling Stones only got signed cause they had longer hair than most of the other bands out at the time, and they sucked (imo).

I'm not a Jonas Brothers fan, but then again, their music isn't aimed at me...

ALSO: The Jonas Brothers are pop, but it's not as if The Beatles or Led Zep were an underground band of the 60s/70s now is it
Its not a good idea to recreate a thread that's already being closed.

You Derk.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08