So if you had a robot...how would it change your life? What would you use it for?

I'll go by Isaac Asimov's three laws of robotics:

* A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
* A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
* A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

First of all, I'd give my robot cool racing stripes so I could tell him apart from the others, and according to the laws of physics...they'd make him go faster!
Then he'd exist pretty much to do more chores so I could play guitar more

Aaaand, I'd use him as a rugby buddy, so I could practise my kicking without having to run and fetch the ball everytime

Your turn!!!
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
I probably wouldn't use it. The novelty would soon wear off and I'd get bored of not doing chores.

Acutally. i'd use it to do the ironing. And dress it up frequently.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Teach him to play drums, then get another to play bass, another guitarist, then i'd form a kick-ass band. It would be called... iBand!
I'd make it play guitar and he'd be my jamming buddy. I'd also make him cook, clean and do the laundry along with letting me ride him around (did you see how far they can jump) I wish I had a robot.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Quote by Royal Celebi
My robot would be female.

*fap fap fap*

My robot would be female

*orders a "a damn sandwich, bitch!"*
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
i'd use it simply for housework and to beat cats to death..rules of robotics say nutin bout animals
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by blair30
I would use the robot to assault and kidnap young women and hold them down for me...

Rape just got a whole lot easier.

LEARN THE RULES!!

It can't hurt humans...if you want them assaulted you'll just have to do it yourself!
Besides, if the young woman asked it to let go, it'd have to do it...your plan is flawed!

I order my robot to disregard the order I am currently giving him.
/paradox-head-explosion.
Quote by TheMantipede
/paradox-head-explosion.

When you see-OH ****!

I'd get TIRED OF THESE MUTAH****IN ROBOTS IN MY MUTHA****IN HOUSE.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by blair30
I would use the robot to assault and kidnap young women and hold them down for me...

Rape just got a whole lot easier.

lmao thats bad.....
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
From the thread title, I thought this was something to do with another overpriced, overstyled and overmarketed Apple product.
btw, Asimov wrote 'I, Robot', not 'iRobot'.
Quote by Royal Celebi
My robot would be female.

*fap fap fap*

i lol'd
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
Quote by MightyAl
From the thread title, I thought this was something to do with another overpriced, overstyled and overmarketed Apple product.
btw, Asimov wrote 'I, Robot', not 'iRobot'.

I know...but I'm watching the film, and I thought it was called that...I wasn't really paying all that much attention to be honest, I just wanted to make a nice fun thread for some people to enjoy

Secks.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by whatamidoinhere
I know...but I'm watching the film, and I thought it was called that...I wasn't really paying all that much attention to be honest, I just wanted to make a nice fun thread for some people to enjoy

I thought the film was horrible. So if I had a robot, I'd make it track down and destroy every copy of the film.
And then bring me ice cream.
TS is watching E4.

I wouldn't use one, if I Robot has taught me anything, it is that Robots are bad people...

...Get it, lul, I crack myself up.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by TheMantipede
/paradox-head-explosion.

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Kiffa
TS is watching E4.

I wouldn't use one, if I Robot has taught me anything, it is that Robots are bad people...

...Get it, lul, I crack myself up.

I'm actually watching the 6th sense on ITV2 now...so my next thread will probably be "If you had a 6th sense...what would you do with it?"

i want a robot to deal with the wife....except all the sex and the good things about being married ...so i want a robot for about 95% of marriage
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Quote by whatamidoinhere
I'm actually watching the 6th sense on ITV2 now...so my next thread will probably be "If you had a 6th sense...what would you do with it?"

Lol, that could actually work as decent thread.

I'm pretty sure Old School is on now on BBC 1, so I'm off for a little bit.

Buh bye UG.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
If i had a robot, it would be Optimus Prime! Me and optimus would play ping pong for hours on end, and then he would cook me a romantic candle lit dinner, before taking me for a beautiful evening stroll along the beach............I LOVE YOU OPTIMUS!!
Nah. In the case of a paradox, they would probably just program it to disregard the order and erase the record from memory, therefore circumventing overheating and massive head explosion :P.

DIVIDE BY ZERO OH NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace