I work on the only cinema on this island which located nearly 20-25 kilometres ('bout 12-15 miles) from my home and have to get there and home by myself. which means me, my Suzuki PV and the darkness. GREAT combination

When it's dark, cars tend to have their lights turned on full-beam. AND NOBODY GIVES A FUCK TO TURN IT OF AT MEETING

in response to this I do flash my lights on/off, and ultimately give 'em the finger.
when I flashes, some cars to turn the full-beam off, but most doesn't care.
Thereby the finger. Actually some people turns it off then, but again, most won't give a shit.

/rant

Also, I'll have to ask you. BEG you.
PLEASE mind the mopedists while driving.

Also#2:
I strongly considering getting some halogen lamps to brighten up my situation (hah)
Is anybody here familiar with the PV's electrical schedules? or got any links?
How many/strong lamps could i put on it without needing to get an extra power supply?
You like it
I wasn't aware that Skwisgaar worked at a movie theater.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Last edited by NotAGuitarHero at Aug 9, 2008,
I hate when that happens. My eyes are adjusted to the darkness and then- "fuck!"
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by NotAGuitarHero
I wasn't aware that Swisgar worked at a movie theater.

swis... whaT?
You like it
You know Mopeds are worth 40 points, right? You're lucky no one hit you. A Moped is second only to an old lady J-Walking, and they are 50 points.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by linus.d
swis... whaT?

Sorry, I meant skwsigar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIf6Z4cOQSA

Either way I completely agree with you on the subject of motorists. They suck. I ride my 10 speed bike sometimes at night and that's always a fun experience.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
I hate that too. I turn my beams down generally before I even see the other person (their lights crest over the hill) or I turn them off as soon as I see their lights. Most people don't know how to ****ing drive. I guess you just have to accept it.

BTW Isnt it Skwisgar not Swisgar?
Get yourself a handheld floodlight that is bright as you can find and shine it directly in their eyes. Actually... on second thought... that sounds like a good way to blind a driver and have them kill you. I am a bike commuter, so I feel your pain. Unfortunately, we just have to deal with it and be glad that we are saving a hell of a lot of gas money by commuting how we do.
Ibanez SZ520QM - Transparent Red
-Seymour Duncan '59 in the bridge/Coil-Tapped Pearly Gates in the neck
Synsonics Strat Copy with Hotrails Pickup in the bridge
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
Sorry, I meant skwsigar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIf6Z4cOQSA

Either way I completely agree with you on the subject of motorists. They suck. I ride my 10 speed bike sometimes at night and that's always a fun experience.

speaking of what?

I mean, how did you get skwisgaar into this?
You like it