I love threads like this. Inspired by the Worst time to get a boner thread, these always produce something cry-until-you-laugh worthy kind of thing.

Once, with my first gf, her dad took us to one of those parties you have to pay to get in to. This was my first time meeting him, and I'm not much of a party guy, if I'm not drunk I won't dance and stuff, so I pretty much had a sip of everyone's drink and a few of my own. At the end I reeked of booze, and he came to pick us up, I said hi and everything and to me it sounded fine, but when we got to my house, I realized how ****ed up I was. I couldn't find the handle to open the door, she had to open it for me, and then I fell out of the car, and couldn't walk a straight line to my house. I didn't realize how bad it was until the morning, and I was really embarrassed.

Your turn?
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Why do people think that it's cool to make threads about drinking, hangovers, and being drunk?

Tool.
I got drunk as hell @ school.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
The worst time to be drunk would be duck hunting with Dick Channey.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
when your girlfriend wants to **** and ur so drunk u don't know what is she talking about when she says ''hey sweety...wanna come over to my house? I'm alone''. Sucks, eh?
And when your parents come to pick up you up and they ask you if you've been drinking and you say no and then you almost break the car window and fall twice xD
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
when you having a dump.. it can't plop in a str8 line and ends up rubbing against your chest saying it loves you.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by linfield4466
Why do people think that it's cool to make threads about drinking, hangovers, and being drunk?

Tool.

Meanie it's just fun sharing funny stories
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Quote by linfield4466

Tool.

teetotaller

Being still-drunk at a new years day family event is pretty embarrassing. I think I managed to get away with it though.
I've only had one drink in my life.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
^^My mom got drunk at a new year's party and sang karaoke, it sucked more for me then her.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
At 6am whilst working the morning newsagents shift, when you pulled an all nighter and are still wasted. Good times
that sounds rediculous kozlic, seriously. Id just say the usual cliche time when you meet some slut, and shes all nasty but your drunk so you cant get the condom on but you end up just smashing her anyway and then bam! herpes. . .
Electro Metal???

myspace.com/lividarchaic
Quote by SathiaSun

omg how have you not died of dehydration!?!!

Quote by MetalheadforJC
The worst time to be drunk would be duck hunting with Dick Cheney.

Fixed.

Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
I don't drink...but it SEEMS like it would be a bad idea to go to a funeral drunk. Just maybe.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
I was on the Oktoberfest with my friends and came home in the afternoon (we were there at 7AM to get into a beer tent) ...needless to say I came home completely wasted, I don't know how I got home...I spent half an hour looking for the train station...on that day my uncle and his new gf arrived and we went into some fine restaurant later and I was still drunk...kinda sucked that I felt like puking the entire time, reeked of beer and cigs eventhough I showered and couldn't sit straight.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by SathiaSun

wat?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
wat?

I hope its an endless bottle of beer

that would be awesome
When operating heavy machinery.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Would suck if my doctor showed up drunk before an open heart surgery.

At my party after prom party, I was so wasted, me and 3 friends had to walk 10 KMs to go back home.

A taxi pulled over and gave us a free ride.

I was 17 at the time.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Worst time to be drunk?

When someone comes up to you and says these words:

"I WILL KILL YOU AND EVERYONE YOU ARE REMOTELY CLOSE TO IF YOU ARE DRUNK RIGHT NOW"

I'm pretty drunk now though, it's all good. Me and a load of my friends have come into school drunk though, it amkes for lulz.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
At a funeral.

Or an AA meeting

*Stands up* "My names Sam...I'm 18 and i'm a....I'm a....a....*Falls over*....ZzZ...."
Last edited by Moggan13 at Aug 9, 2008,
Quote by linfield4466

Tool.

Waaaaahhhh just because I don't like something I'm going to ruin it for everyone

Erm I'd say at family events or in front of people's parents aye.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
At a not-being-drunk-seminar.

I can't imagine a more ironic situation.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
when i was too drunk to have sex and my girlriend of 2 years left me and now im in my own?
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
when you're driving? when you're a baby?

When you're driving baby?!?!?!!?!!!11?!
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
When you're at court for traffic violations.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by linfield4466

Tool.

Either you've never had anything to drink, or you're a recovering alcoholic. Otherwise you wouldn't be so bitter.

I've never been drunk around family or at school or anything yet, so I don't have any stories, unfortunately.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by GooseMcShred
when i was too drunk to have sex and my girlriend of 2 years left me and now im in my own?

If she left you just because you were drunk and couldn't have sex then she's a retard anyway so be glad.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Worst time to be drunk is during a sobriety test.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by Vermintide
During your driving test.

They'll fail you the instant they smell even the slightest traint of alcohol on you. You could be even under the limit and they'd give you an instant fail