Page 1 of 2
I was going to band today. Only problem was that I had to take my fretless Shergold, which is in a HUGE case. Anyway, I was really struggling with it when all of a sudden this elderly man came up and asked me what was in the case. I told him it was my bass and he saw that I was strugggling to lift it so without any asking he helped me with this huge case.

We got chatting on the bus and he began telling me about how he'd been an Army musician and asked me about my playing and my band. After a while it turned out we were getting off together and again this lovely gentleman carried this huge heavy case for me, and even walked me right up to my band practice room.

It restored my faith in humanity.
Some fat chinese people laughed at me today, and a car drove past and splashed a puddle on me
Humanity is indeed great...
i'm lovely
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
There are some people left in the world like that. Sadly, they all seem to be elderly or just creepy.
So You....a 20 year old....made an old bloke carry your bass for you.....You heartless bastard
(joke)
but yeah, it's great when that happens. I maintain people are nice overall.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
Thats so rare in the world these days unfortunately.
Gear:
Epi Les Paul Custom w/ 57 classic plus & burstbucker pro
Gibson SG Limited Edition, Crescent Moon Inlays
Dr. Z SRZ-65
Egnater 4x12 cab w/ Vintage 30s
I like hearing these kinds of stories
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Retro Rocker
We all know what he REALLY wanted

bravo.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
so you, a young healthy male made an elderly war veteran carry your bass guitar for you,

you sicken me
pink floyd are better than you
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
After a while we were getting off together and this lovely gentleman carried my huge, heavy load

i do that stuff all the time. helping people just makes you feel good
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
hey, i've met similar people, but as qotsa said, humanity being as untrustworthy as it is, they aometimes seem creepy , I try to help people out, there are often really cool and nice people, they're just hard to find/
you should always be nice to old men because they might be billionaires in disguise and then when they die they leave you their vast fortune because their kids are spoiled bitches.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
this is one of the funniest threads I've seen in a long time.

It has restored my faith in UG.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
It's a shame that stories like this come along once in a month...
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Considering some of the things I know (you can't not know some nasty things when you live where I live) I should have no faith in humanity whatsoever. But hearing things like this make me want to not give up hope.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I was going to band today. Only problem was that I had to take my fretless Shergold, which is in a HUGE case. Anyway, I was really struggling with it when all of a sudden this elderly man came up and asked me what was in the case. I told him it was my bass and he saw that I was strugggling to lift it so without any asking he helped me with this huge case.

We got chatting on the bus and he began telling me about how he'd been an Army musician and asked me about my playing and my band. After a while it turned out we were getting off together and again this lovely gentleman carried this huge heavy case for me, and even walked me right up to my band practice room.

The guy next door in family guy springs to mind
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
problem is actually..mst people are decent or nice,but the people who are arseholes are loud and always cause trouble so u only focus on them
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
someone shot me with a paintball today
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

sexy

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
I wish old men offered to do things for me...

Some guy threw a biscuit at me yesterday though. There I was aimlessly walking somewhere stoned and this chav throws a rich tea at me from a car. I mean throw a digestive or a ginger nut, something I won't mind eating off the floor but no, he threw the ****tiest biscuit imaginable.

And he was driving as well, he could have pulled over, offered it to me or something. He did yell "GOFF! YA DIRTY GOFF!" though so I think possibly the biscuit gesture wasn't a kind-hearted one. Then he drove off. And what was I left with?

I'll tell you, some crumbs on your neck and a ****ing rich tea biscuit with ants on it.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by guitarnoobie
Well that was nice of him. I always try to hold the the door open for strangers.
I do that all the time, though, I just end up standing at the door for like 10 minutes holding the door for everyone else
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
I do that all the time, though, I just end up standing at the door for like 10 minutes holding the door for everyone else

Ditto, and then you try to run away when the people coming towards the door aren't looking....

Some days I can see how amazing the world is... and at other times I believe it's a foul existence. You win some you lose some.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
You're welcome, sugarpie.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
People who can't be assed to help random people aren't very good people. Small sacrifices and help out a lot.

I ended up lending some guy bus fare twice a week for about three weeks. He actually came back to me where he'd usually find me at the station and paid me back with a tip because had just got a job. I was one of the few people who helped him get around whilst getting that job or he might of been stuck.

A few months back, I found myself in the middle of England with no money, a suit case, a backpack, a tent and a backpack. Thanks to sheer good will, I hitched a ride to London and got a train back after traveling the streets and sub way and got back home to Somerset and got there thanks to the general good will of people on my way, to helped us get to the station, through the sub and we even got money to help us on our travel (my friend lent me some of hers, I was donated some, how much I will not disclose). Everyone I spoke to on my way back home, absolutely everyone helped us in one way or another, even though I was some scruff teen who hadn't showered in awhile, shaved for awhile and had a greasey ponytail with dreads being tied back.

I even snapped at someone whilst on the train whilst putting my stuff awhile as he made a rude comment to get me to hurry up putting my stuff away. He later came down and apologised, offered me some beer and asked my story.

He was just one of so many who showed kindness to me on top of loads who helped.

And people say people are self centered.
Last edited by Craigo at Aug 9, 2008,
When I saw the title I thought it was going to be sarcastic. This isn't funny. But seriously that's nice I guess
He just wanted your anal virginity. Don't be naive.
However, very nice of him. Also very nice living in a place where you can allow someone to take your stuff.
If someone over here would ask you to help you carry something, the first thing that everyone will think is that he wants to steal it.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Oh woe is me!!

But on topic, pass it on and Karma will only do you good
I remember some old lady with a zimmer frame was waiting at some lights infront of me and some of my college mates and her frame got stuck and she toppled over. Me and my mates helped her up and checked if she was ok.
Which was nice.
Afterwards we kinda laughed at how she toppled...And felt bad
Quote by urik
He just wanted your anal virginity. Don't be naive.
However, very nice of him. Also very nice living in a place where you can allow someone to take your stuff.
If someone over here would ask you to help you carry something, the first thing that everyone will think is that he wants to steal it.

He'd have a hard job if he'd tried to run with it- this case weighs a TON!
So many innuendos...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'm constantly polite and well mannered to other people (unless they're scum) but never seem to get much politeness back.

Also, cant help but giggle at this

we were getting off together

Sorry again.
Page 1 of 2