I just recently purchased a fully functioning Crybaby to replace my irreparably damaged George Dennis, and while it functions almost perfectly, I'm having a bit of a problem.

At first, switching it on and off took a very delicate tilt. After an hour, I got used to it and made more delicate rocks. However, after the first day, I found that while it was still easy to turn on, switching it off took a great deal more force. I figured that it wasn't anything serious, and that I'd ask when I got around to it. However, a day later (today, two full days after my purchase), it became both difficult to turn it on and off.

Now, I mostly play sitting down since I'm a living room guitarist. However, when I stand up, I can obviously let my body weight do the work of depressing the switch, and while I can still feel that it takes a bit of force to switch it on and off (the same amount for both), it's fairly easy so long as it push into it a bit when I'm standing.

I've checked, and it's completely clean and immaculate with nothing visibly obscuring my ability to depress the switch.

I wanted to know if this was normal or not, and if it is a familiar problem (assuming it to be a problem at all), how it could be dealt with.
"Optimism," said Cacambo, "what is that?"
"Alas!" replied Candide, "it is the obstinacy of maintaining that everything is best when it is worst."
Adjust the height of the switch.
Fender USA Telecaster
Laney VC30-210
Vox Wah
That's it :|
Mine is like that too, however it was always hard to turn on and off, you just have to put your weight into it, if you are sitting put the wah so your leg is bent at a 90ish degree angle so you can put more weight into it or so you can stomp it to hell... I always play standing up so it doesn't really bother me, I've gotten into a habit of just stomping it to turn it off.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Pfft why don't you people adjust the switch? It would take a few seconds.
Fender USA Telecaster
Laney VC30-210
Vox Wah
That's it :|