Page 1 of 2
okay, well here's an issue and wouldn't want too much critisizing (for example, pics or didn't happen, or any stupid comments)

I have a friend, he's really close and he told me about this problem, he said he has this thing called "undescended teticle" he said it's when one of the testicles doesn't drop, anyway, he recently read on the web that it is slightly more possible to get testicular cancer like this, anyway he doesn't know who to talk about this to (dunno why he doesn't tell his parents, they must know about it ) anyway, i ask you, the pit, does anyone have this problem? if so does it bother them? if you treated it how did you get the treatment? He's really embaressed about it and this cancer thing has freaked him out, I told him I'll try and find something out about it, and i promised not to tell his friends, he's 16.

any serious help would be really apreciated!!
You'll find that most of the pit haven't had their testicles drop yet so you won't get many answers here.

And seriously... go look it up on a medical website, ask your doctor/schoolnurse/crazy mexican lady e.t.c.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Just go see the Doc, it's better to be embarsed a for a bit than to get cancer.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Just tell him to fap more than normal.

And if you're a real friend you'll help him fap.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
๏̯͡๏

dont worry about it,he has a slightly higher chance of cancer but only bcos he can't ..feel it.. for lumps everynow and again he has just as much chance as the rest of us
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Since this is the Pit, here's the obligatory stupid advice.
Tell him to use a vacuum cleaner to suck the undescended testicle out.

Real advise:
Gimme a 'D'!
Gimme an 'OCTOR'!

Whaddaya get?
Tell him to see his doctor. Problem solved (unless he actually has cancer).
Tiger style.
he tells me absolutly everything, he even told me that he can fap, and ajaculate, he just wants to know if any other people share his problem and how they deal with, and unfortunatly this is the least embarissing way for hime to find out.
Doctor

I'm gonna guess he won't tell his parents cause it'd be the most awkward thing EVER
and also, he's scared of seeing the doctor coz he'd have to go with his family and he's afraid the doctor would ask him if he has ever fapped, or ejaculated, or that the doctore would ask him to go and fap for some tests, I understand it, I mean I'd be scared of having my parents find it out that way.
It's you, isn't it?

Anyway, go to a DOCTOR.
A licensed medical practitioner!

edit: Whats there to be scared of? OMG I HAD A WANK A FEW DAYS AGO!!! I'm so sorry mum. Jeez it's hardly a big deal.

I'll tell you what is a big deal though. Having no balls due to cancer.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by thedefrockednun
and also, he's scared of seeing the doctor coz he'd have to go with his family and he's afraid the doctor would ask him if he has ever fapped, or ejaculated, or that the doctore would ask him to go and fap for some tests, I understand it, I mean I'd be scared of having my parents find it out that way.

School. Nurse.

Oh and his family doesn't excactly go with him everywhere, I assume.
I have to know...is your friend really you?

I've already assumed that it is
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
not true. where i am you dont have to go with your family.
theres some confedentiality system that the doctors came to school to tell us about.

so you can go there, without parents, and its paid by medicard. so yeh, it would maybe be good to try to yoink his folks medicare card as well.
Quote by thedefrockednun

Chances are his parents know if he's teased one out. Unless he washes all hid pwn clothes/bedclothes.
this 'friend', he isn't you by any chance is he? tell him to go to the doctors
He should tell his parents so they can take him to see a doctor. Anything outside of that is no help and just prolonging what may or may not be.
whoa whys he complaining about this? first, im clumsy sometimes and i rack myself all the time. if mine were inside me i would spend alot less time rolling around on the floor in extreme pain. second, doctor or school nurse would be able to help much more than the pit could. tell him that its a good thing and he dosnt have to risk getting his junk hurt like most guys do.
Quote by mkocian17
whoa whys he complaining about this? first, im clumsy sometimes and i rack myself all the time. if mine were inside me i would spend alot less time rolling around on the floor in extreme pain. second, doctor or school nurse would be able to help much more than the pit could. tell him that its a good thing and he dosnt have to risk getting his junk hurt like most guys do.
because one of his balls didnt drop half an inch?
okay i did use the "my friend card" but needed it to get some good responses, it never bothered me, too much, i felt much etter when i found out that 1) you can still have kids, 2) you can have "plastic surgery", but the cancer thing freaked me out, when i was like 4-5 i had an operation but i don't know all the details, i know it didn't work, I haveb't talked to my parents about it (and they haevnt talked to me about it) in over 7 years, they also havn't seen me naked in years, I'm afraid of talkin to them about it after all this time, I have the feeling that they don't even remember I have it,, that's how long it hasn't been mentioned.

also, the "my friend-gig" wasn't all that wrong coz i have a friend who has the same thing, and he did ask me about advice. Thaks guys though for the comforting.
Quote by thedefrockednun
okay i did use the "my friend card" but needed it to get some good responses, it never bothered me, too much, i felt much etter when i found out that 1) you can still have kids, 2) you can have "plastic surgery", but the cancer thing freaked me out, when i was like 4-5 i had an operation but i don't know all the details, i know it didn't work, I haveb't talked to my parents about it (and they haevnt talked to me about it) in over 7 years, they also havn't seen me naked in years, I'm afraid of talkin to them about it after all this time, I have the feeling that they don't even remember I have it,, that's how long it hasn't been mentioned.

also, the "my friend-gig" wasn't all that wrong coz i have a friend who has the same thing, and he did ask me about advice. Thaks guys though for the comforting.

just go to the doctors, your parents don't HAVE to come in with you surely?
^Dude...either see a doctor or just tell your parents

I had a rather embarassing ailment some time ago, and I manned up and just showed my mum (who is a medical professional) and then...well...it's gone now, let's just say that

Quote by Kensai
You'll find that most of the pit haven't had their testicles drop yet so you won't get many answers here.

And seriously... go look it up on a medical website, ask your doctor/schoolnurse/crazy mexican lady e.t.c.

So, do you have to roll of yours in the morning then?
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by whatamidoinhere
^Dude...either see a doctor or just tell your parents

I had a rather embarassing ailment some time ago, and I manned up and just showed my mum (who is a medical professional) and then...well...it's gone now, let's just say that

would you mind letting me know? it makes me comfortable knowing that there are pple with worse situations than myself lol.

anyway, i might talk to my parents, but they haven't talked to me about it in aprox. 10 years, why would i bring it up now? I mean, I know that i can still have kids in the future, and that I can have some sort of "implant", those are like the two most important things, it's just that article about cancer that freaked me out like hell, I'd much rather go to a doctor in 2 years when I'm 18 by myself, would this be risky?
Quote by arsonite

Was that an "old man" joke
Quote by arsonite

This is a pic of Kensai. He is so lengendary, Viz made a cartoon about him, and someone painted him on their jet plane.
tell him to jump up and down alot

EDIT:

oh, it was you... well, still. jump alot.

and read my sig and be happy that isn't the reason you have one ball.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Last edited by PaperStSoapCo at Aug 9, 2008,
I'm gonna tell you something embarassing.

I once had to tell my parents I had to get tested because one of my ex girlfriends was a ***** and I couldn't trust her.
Just man up and say, it's not your fault like it was mine. And it's not as embarassing as mine. And thankfully, I have no sexually transmitted diseases.

Sort it out now, thank me later.

RMF

Dude it's probably nothing. But tell your parents and/or get it checked out.
It might be embarrasing but I'm pretty sure you rather find out what it is and end up embarrased for a few days then freak out for months just waiting for yourself to die of the cancer you probably don't even have..
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by Kensai
Was that an "old man" joke

Should I speak up louder next time?

Just kidding.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by thedefrockednun
yh but mine is something they already know, it would be a weird reminder after 10 years.

If they already know then they won't care. Just say "I want to see a male doctor" and they will understand. If they ask just tell them it's about the little one that couldn't.

They won't make it embarassing for you, I promise.

RMF

I read the title as 'need help, kinda impotent'

Seriously though, consult a doctor. I can't tell you anything, I haven't had that problem myself.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Quote by thedefrockednun
would you mind letting me know?

Yes...yes I would mind.

Let's just say the first question was "Is there any chance that this could be syphilis?"

If you're that embarrassed, maybe you could try a little lie? Tell your parents that you need to go see the doctor, but make up some sort of excuse. Tell them that you've been having stomach pains or something, and that you're worried about it and want to get checked out. Once you're alone with the doctor, you can tell him what's really bothering you.

In any case, good luck with this.
"Music is all about wanting to be better at it."

~Geddy Lee

Quote by titsmcgee852
Hahaha. Probably the best post i've seen from an 08'er.

He was talking about me.
You think THAT'S embarassing? One time a doctor fingered my butthole for a semen sample. I don't think it was working, but he seemed to be enjoying it.

....just kidding.
but srrsly, doctor
Page 1 of 2