I like music documentary´s so i am looking for some brand new doc.

I dont want to "google it" i want to know some that you had seen and advice me to "buy"

Ps_ Metal doc are the best!
metal a headbanger's journey, the decline of western civilization ptII the metal years, anyhting on vh1 classic, roc docs the journey of the who, this is spinal tap just to name a few
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
This is Spinal Tap
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by F8iscruel
metal a headbanger's journey, the decline of western civilization ptII the metal years, anyhting on vh1 classic, roc docs the journey of the who, this is spinal tap just to name a few

Yeah i have seen those 2 first, they are awsome i really like it. tnks
A Headbanger's Journey or Spinal Tap
Quote by esther_mouse
erm, i dont like avocadoes, either, they taste bad and make a mess when you accidentally hit one with a guitar...well, i would - imagine - they would, anyway...you know, because, theyre...squishy inside...and...stuff...
Quote by filipe.bento.89
Yeah i have seen those 2 first, they are awsome i really like it. tnks

np but i really dont know that many your best bet would be to go to a local rental store and check their selection to see whats good, and then go to circuit city and best buy to see what they got
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!