Well I currently have a Dean Razorback, and I love it. It's the best guitar I've ever played. The only downside to it is the floyd rose, because its such a pain in the ass to get it perfecctly tuned and the tensions equalized and everything.

So basically I'm looking for a guitar that has a killer shape (not another strat or LP knockoff), has good tone, and plays as buttery as my razorback does. anyone who has a razorback knows what im talking about, how the fretboard is just frictionless. But I do not want another Floyd Rose (or similar) tremolo.

I was thinking an ESP-LTD EX-400 in black. Asthetically I prefer these over the Explorer because they are smaller and the Explorer's headstock looks like a hockey stick. Plus I think the Explorer is a little more expensive.

But I can't just order a guitar without playing it first, because I'm very picky about guitars. They have to feel good and play good.

I dont really want a V either because they are damn near impossible to play sitting down, unless the guitar is just absolutely ungodly.

So does anyone have a suggestion?
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
i agree with you the razorback's feel is great. i recently got and ibanez RG350DX and it has an amazing and very fast fretborad. but i'd look into guitars with a wizard neck. or some schecters too. hope that helps
Quote by Scum-bag Carrol
No trem?!?!?!?...............No Dimebucker....no cool graphics or bevels either!

true but he likes the feel of the razorback which it has, and it doesnt have his tremelo so its jsut for him, in all hoestly i want his guitar haha, i want a tremolo so much more fun to use
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch

Quote by TheReverend724
Quote by F8iscruel
true but he likes the feel of the razorback which it has, and it doesnt have his tremelo so its jsut for him, in all hoestly i want his guitar haha, i want a tremolo so much more fun to use
Also no neck-thru neck and i fink the DB is basswood....im probably if not most definatly wrong but....
My Stuff:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson straps
Dunlop straplok
Planet wave cables
Zoom multi effects
Quote by Scum-bag Carrol
Also no neck-thru neck and i fink the DB is basswood....im probably if not most definatly wrong but....

ture but the unpainted neck gives you the confortability that you dont get so much of in a painted neck, teven though ive hever had a problem with deans and their painted necks
Quote by haha

Quote by ouch

Quote by TheReverend724