For the past week my hands have been shaking uncontrollably 24/7. I'm not going through withdrawals, the only thing I'm addicted to is cigarettes, and i just had one, but my hands are still shaking like crazy. i've never done anything but weed, cigarettes, alcohol, and dramamine once a long time ago. it's been about a month since i've smoked pot, i got drunk about 3 nights ago, and i did dramamine like a year ago or something. does anyone know why my hands would be shaking this badly? it's making playing my guitar, typing, and doing my homework near impossible.
Woah, you might wanna get that checked out by a doctor.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
Might be parkinsons. On the plus side wanking will be more fun, right?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
have you eaten recently?
I shake like mad if i haven't eaten something in a while...
Get some munch then see if it's still as bad.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
**** parkinsons would suck...i'm 16...haha, man even when i did the dramamine i didn't trip, i just fell asleep, it was lame.
very funny. no i'm a thousand miles away, and i'm not gonna do coke for a while if i do it.
How was that Dramamine experience?
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
the dramamine didn't do anything to me at all, it made me sleepy. that was like a year ago.
Maybe you didn't do enough. My buddy took a shitload and thought I was his buddy from his hometown and that we were at his house.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I suggest not wipping your ass for a few days.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Kensai

haaaaaa no
I dunno really. Have you eaten recently? It could be a muscle spasm or something, but thats kinda unusual in both hands. Leave it a little and if it persists you should consult a Doctor.
Lay off the energy drinks....they make my hands shake sometimes if i drink like 3 or 4 of them

/thread?
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Kensai

You made my day, and it just started
Gear
Guitar: Ibanez SAS32EX
Amp: Marshall JCM800 4210
With the little help from a TS9
Quote by ..NEM..
I hate Swedes.
thats usually a sign of low blood sugar

which meens you could be developing diabetes, which would really suck

although some people have low blood sugar problems without actually having diabetes
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
high blood pressure could do it, but you have to have stage 1 hypertension
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Which hand is it?

Because if it's your strumming hand you could use this to your advantage. Break out the controller, son, you're about to Five-Star Through the Fire and Flames.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
you should find a chick to hook up with stat.

youd be like a human vibrator
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
no i'm not cold. i told you i'm not going through withdrawals. that's my girlfriend.
I'm a smoker, and last time I tried to quit I got the shakes real bad aswell.

I don't think that it could be parkinsons, it's probably just your body crying out for nicotine, maybe you should try feeding it some.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

i said i just had a cigarette. i mean, i could use another by now, but it seems like it gets worse after i have one.
Well, if you want to write withdrawal off that easily...

You have parkinsons! You're going to become an incontinent, invalid who can't hold their **** in!

Happy now?
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.