i just learnt the intro bit to hypnotize by SOAD, and i think this is a big accomplishment for me since ive only been playin for like,,,4 months.. and ive been playing electric guitar for only a month.

just wanted to know whether i was feeling a miss founded sence of acclomplishment and that in reality this songs really easy.

if youve had any experiemces like thi feel free to post about em

n i apologise for my vocab/grammar..ive been awake for the last 28 hours cus its my friends wedding...so im a lil sleepyy....
Good for you. I haven't learned a new song in over a year.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Intro is kind of ... very easy. But you know, everyone moves in his own speed, there's no point in comparing.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by birdman267
Poop! Everywhere! On The Walls!

omg no!. wait!..what!?....ehh?..

EDIT: lies!!! ive cjecked..and there all empty..
Quote by Epiphany521
nice. now dont stop! learn another song!

+1

that's not bad at all for 4 months. can't say I could have done it after 4 months, but back then the song wasn't around so the world will never know
well, not to seem condecsending, but that whole song is... well, extremely easy.

But good for you, everyone learns at their own pace. I'm trying to learn "Midnight" by Joe Satriani right now. That involves some serious tapping skills.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by CoreysMonster
+1

that's not bad at all for 4 months. can't say I could have done it after 4 months, but back then the song wasn't around so the world will never know

thanks for the confidence boost lol
that was my first song
(proud of the kid)

well move on. learn chop suey or lonely day. that will help you a lot as a beginner.

EDIT: but learn the whole songs. o yeah sugar is cool for a beginner as well. basically soad has very easy songs, roulette can be your first solo, it's really really easy.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
e-hi-five
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
Quote by SG Man Forever
well, not to seem condecsending, but that whole song is... well, extremely easy.

But good for you, everyone learns at their own pace. I'm trying to learn "Midnight" by Joe Satriani right now. That involves some serious tapping skills.

When i learnt that, it wasn't so much about the tapping skills, more about using the right fingers in the right position, as long as you get thr rhythm sorted then it's quite easy, except for the second 'movement', which can be a bitch.
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

Quote by magnum1117
that was my first song
(proud of the kid)

well move on. learn chop suey or lonely day. that will help you a lot as a beginner.

muahahaha learnt chop suey 2 weeks after i started playing, lawl
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

me too.

but those songs are a good start as a beginner because they are not a challenge but can develop basic technique.

EDIT: ups i thought you were another guy.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
I just learned the main riff of Hell Bent for Leather (which was really hard to me). I learned the riff to Hypnotize as one of my first songs too so congrats! It's really fun to play!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by I-AM-NOT-GOD
When i learnt that, it wasn't so much about the tapping skills, more about using the right fingers in the right position, as long as you get thr rhythm sorted then it's quite easy, except for the second 'movement', which can be a bitch.

For me, this is the first song I've learned with two fingered right hand tapping, it's just hard for me to get the correct volume out of both taps without tapping too hard and bending the pitch.

The hardest part about the second movement for me is the left had stuff, because I'm trying to keep my right hand at the correct rhythm.

Definitely a cool song though. Proof that tapping can be used in a "musical" way (some people think tapping is just trying to show off)
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

Chop Suey I think was the third song I learned. It's easy, but I mainly learned it cause for a while I was kind of obsessed with SOAD. Fun song though, I'm trying to rearrange it right now to include some interesting rythmic movements and leads of my own. I always thought that song needed a solo in it.

A song by SOAD you should learn is BYOB. That song helped me really get alternate picking down.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
what about toxicity? would anyone consider that anything harder than really really easy? i learnt that about 3 weeks ago i think
Quote by SG Man Forever
It's easy, but I mainly learned it cause for a while I was kind of obsessed with SOAD. picking down.

hahaa, exactly my reasons aswel, lol
The first proper song I learnt how to play was Sonne by Rammstein and I learned it when I still had my classical acoustic. I was dead proud, but now I realise how easy as ****e it is