Picked out 3,
This which is cheaper but I think has better speakers: http://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_g212_vintage.htm
I'm a bit cautious of it as it is made of plywood..

This: http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/marshall-1936/293

And this: http://www.thomann.de/gb/framus_fr212_cb.htm
So far this is looking like the best value for money, what do you think?

It will be used with my Peavey Classic 30 and a Blackheart Little Giant 5 watt head.
Would the Framus work with a both these amps?

I play a wide range of music but mainly stuff like Less Than Jake and Biffy Clyro..

What would better suit my needs?
Last edited by soundcheck1 at Aug 9, 2008,
Take the Framus. best bang for bugs.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
i'd be very wary of the harley benton.

haven't tried the other two, i don't think.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Will the Framus work with my Peavey Classic 30 though? On the back of my amp it says 16 ohms but on thomann.de it says its 8 and 16 ohms...
what speaker outputs does your classic 30 have?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
according to the peavey site, it says about the classic 30: "30 watts (rms) into 16 or 8 ohms" and according to the framus site, the framus cab is 8 ohms. it should work (based on the website info), but you might have to flick a switch on the back of your classic 30 to change the impedance (or something like that).
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?