try slither by velvet revolver got a good solo in it and maybe master of puppets y metallica? or stairway or even sweet child o' mine yes noob songs but what the hell they're awesome
welcome home by coheed and cambria but if ur allergic to horrible singing than try to find an instrumental version
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
Ants of the Sky BTBAM

....Dickishness aside, you like Led Zep at all? I just learned The Ocean for kicks, and it's pretty easy/fun. Also maybe some Bon Jovi stuff, like You Give Love A Bad Name. It's a little hard, but not very. Master's Apprentices by Opeth has one of the easiest metal intros, too, if you like them.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Black Dog by Led Zeppelin.

Others I can think of, Izabella by Jimi Hendrix (the tab on here is just the bass for guitar, not so you may need to search a bit), Louisiana Bob by Maximum the Hormone (this is such an awesome band), and Tornado of Souls by Megadeth (besides the solo, Friedman is ****ing insane).

I may bring more later.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Rush - Tom Sawyer

It'll learn you about time signatures, young-un.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.