My first recorded cover.
Would be cool if you tell me what you think and il crit your material to.

Sorry about the darkness of the recording, it was done with a rubbishy mobile camera, although its wierd because i took it in broad daylight.

And i realise now i maybe coulda turned the backing track down a bit, but i think its still good enough. All the guitar you hear is actually me even though it may sound like the actual song is louder.

Enjoy
Thanks for the comment. Yeh the rythm on the strumming bits is pretty hard and i need to work on it. Commented on yours Guitars an Ibanez Prestige RG series.
Sounded pretty good. Bit hard to hear you, but could still heard your playing was good. As the other person said, just improve your timing in some spots.
It's gonna be a blue day
Thanks your cover seems well done aswell I don't know so I can't really offer constructive criticism except it would be nice to see your guitar and you playing!
Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube
YouTube!
Irishman of the Laney Cult
Quote by plankermaxx
Thanks your cover seems well done aswell I don't know so I can't really offer constructive criticism except it would be nice to see your guitar and you playing!

Yeh i don't know what went wrong with the brightness seeing as i played with all the lights on and the windows open. But yeh i didn't realise i was standing that close to the camera so the view wasn't awesome. Thanks for the reply.
I like it. The brightness is a bit off, but all is well with the playing. Much better than I could do. But then again, it's not my style of playing. Great, nonetheless though.

Good job.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS