Link I know this news story is old as hell, but a friend just sent me this link and pointed out something that was half way down
MILEY APOLOGISES TO HER FAN
I think it's a pretty funny typo, although one fan is one too many
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by Maidenfan066
wheres the nudity?

She's 15 years old. Yuk.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Wow and I thought the news was gay for posting this stuff.......
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by JeanMi36
She's 15 years old. Yuk.

I'm not saying I want to see it, but the artilce says they're nude photos when its brah shot and belly.

OH NO
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
"Those pictures were really slutty,'' Linzz wrote. "You're losing a lot of fans doing that stuff. If you keep it up you're going to be like Britney Spears.'
Is it almost harvest time?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
^lol^^. She's gonna be the next Britney, no matter what. When you have this much success when you're barely 15/16, you're gonna turn into a bi0tch
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
I came into this thread expecting a sex tape or at least naked leaked photos.

If this happens again; I'm gonna hurt someone.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by mikey son
id hit it btw im 13+5
You'd hit it? With what?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I'm a fan.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Just Andrew
You'd hit it? With what?

a stick because sometimes she looks like she is made out of glass....like her face is shiny so i poke to make sure she is real
why are her fans angry? If my favorite artist's naked photos are leaked I would buy those pictures just to show I'm the bigger fan
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

"Anger" fans, eh?
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Aha, she's the same age as me.

So she has a picture of her tugging down her bra, big deal. There are girls I know that have done worse on their myspace pictures.
--------
Did those pictures of her posing with her dad look just a little creepy, or was it just me?
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
"angry teens and their parents"
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

I have an idea: We isolate her inside a little room in Alcatraz, and let her stay there for like 1 year. The fans will start wondering whats wrong with her, and all of a sudden she's been taken away from Alcatraz. Due to her isolasation she has gone mad and peoeple would be like: OMG ITS BRITNEY SPEARS!, but now it's indeed Miley Cyrus.
God. I hate **** like this. Shes A teenage girl, she shouldn't HAVE to be a role model to anyone, and noone should give a **** what she does. Shes 16, if memory serves, a teenager, which is a carefree reckless mistake ridden age. People act like shes some sort of wise role model type character, or should be. She shouldn't, she should be allowed to be a ****ing teen.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.