Page 1 of 2
How would i go about pissing off deer that go near my house and eat all of out plants? i was thinking a cheap airsoft gun. i don't want to kill them, just annoy them so they don't come back.

since this is in the pit, i don't want to hear "rape them or their sister or fap". serious replies please
Last edited by s.r.v. at Aug 9, 2008,
kill it and consume it's delicious flesh

edit: 270 rifle should do the trick
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
eat them
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
What are you, a pacifist?

You know how you could take care of problem and up your badassery level by hundreds? Buy a lance.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Land Mines
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
well i can't hunt in my town and im pretty sure my neighbors would call the cops about gunshots. so no real guns.

pissing on them and using a lance were real good ideas, but they might not work
Fill a tub full of syrup and put it near the plants. They will be so distracted that they will drink it then leave because their sweet tooths will be satisfied.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
mix tabasco sauce and water and put it in a spray bottle.

spray on the leaves of your plants.

no more deer eating plants.

simple.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
or you can kill one, rip of its head and stick it on a pike. put the pike right near your vegetables and hang a sign there saying "YE BE WARNED!!!".

arrrggggghhh!
Deer are complete walls of muscle. Don't **** with them. Seriously. A deer ****ed up my car once when we hit it. And the deer was fine. It'll destroy you if you pee on it. Not even kidding. I think you should be asking how to leave it alone so it doesn't kill you and your family

On a more serious note....animal control?
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
Quote by s.r.v.
well i can't hunt in my town and im pretty sure my neighbors would call the cops about gunshots. so no real guns.

pissing on them and using a lance were real good ideas, but they might not work

In louisiana they have instated a new Lance Deer Hunting season. Not even bull****ting you.

Move to Louisiana, leave the deer a trail of plants to follow you, and as soon as you cross the state border...

Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
fap. collect fap sauce. spread on plants. if deer never comes back, win. if deer comes back, play stinkfinger with girl. repeat.
Quote by Johnny Trash
Land Mines

hahahaha!
incubus rocks my world
I love this thread, it makes me chuckle.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Go to a haircutting place, and ask for the hair... Srsly.
Put it in bags, and hang the bags near your plants.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Fireworks, its the only way.
My gear so far >.>
Schecter Synyster standard
crappy BC rich bronze series warlock
Vox AD15VT-XL

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
Let me rephrase your question:

"How would I go about pissing off a brute force that has bone crushing antlers on its head?"

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by wizards?
Go to your local barber shop, ask them if you can have some excess hair, spread said hair around your plants... Deer will never come back again. Trust me, it works like a charm

+1
Quote by wizards?
Go to your local barber shop, ask them if you can have some excess hair, spread said hair around your plants... Deer will never come back again. Trust me, it works like a charm

and its not even THAT creepy!
Quote by Xiaoxi
Let me rephrase your question:

"How would I go about pissing off a brute force that has bone crushing antlers on its head?"

deer dont attack you dude. they run away.

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
One time, a few friends and I had rented a condo out in the Appalachian mountains at a ski resort. So, it was late at night, the slopes had closed, but we're still outside chilling. All of a sudden I see my friends eyes widen and he runs into the condo, coming back with some bread. I turn to see what he was looking at, and it was a deer. So, my friend slowly gets closer to the deer, holding out the bread. The deer looks at him, and comes closer, but as soon as it gets in range... SLAP!! That's right, my friend slapped a deer. And got the video on his phone. It went running every which way, disoriented and stumbling, it was hilarious. But now looking back on it, it seems really stupid.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
In all honesty, pee around your yard.

Thats a sign to them that its another organism's territory. They won't come near you again.

How you do that however, is up to you.

How you keep that going every two days is also up to you..
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
mix tabasco sauce and water and put it in a spray bottle.

spray on the leaves of your plants.

no more deer eating plants.

simple.

This. It works.
I would shoot it and eat it.

My friends and I shot roman candles at some once. They didn't seem to enjoy that.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by ShredGod George
call ted nugent, he'll kill it for you

Is that the pussy with lots of guns but also does Strangehold which makes him awesome?
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Page 1 of 2