a REAL war people,, yes its happening finally.. its this magical time, where news stop being boring, the world is shaken, thousands start dying, cities start getting crushed to the ground.. or atleast, thts how i dream war is like. and the gr8 thing,, we will see it all , and its not us getting f*ked (as long as ur not in russia or georgia)...(or the other countries gettin invloved)

THis is war,, wen u get 2 group of men, giv each an army suite, giv each side, guns, some tanks and planes, and tell them go fight to death.. thts war.. not like wats hapening in iraq, afghanistan or palestine now days, THATS not war, u cant give one side all the guns, the tanks, the planes, the military technology, the spy satelites, the bombs, the F-16s, then giv the other side, a coupla cheap homemade rockets, and a hell lota of rocks, u cant call that war, thts jst called fu*king.

we are living history ppl, this is tHe start of WWIII, so lets jst hope this gets fun.
enjoy
DO

THE ACOUSTIC

Dreaming his way to victory
Oh please **** off.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
What.................................................................................the..................................................................f~ck?
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate