If you have a guitar with separate volume knobs for each pickup, turn the volume all the way down on one of the pickups, and use the pickup selector to switch back and forth between the pickups
yea but is it the pick ups because i do that my my jagmaster but it doesnt change at all it just makes a clicking noise
Quote by 08don
yes, thank you guitarfreak. free bj for you anytime. just not from me. no homo.
Jagmasters only have only one volume knob, and one tone knob. As I said, you need 2 separate volume knobs, one for each pickup.
neck pup = 0
bridge pup = 10

Switch between the two and you have your own killswitch. Check out Tom Morello videos to see more examples.
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR