Well seeing as it starts in about a week I guess i should post the line up

(Brian and everyone else who is going to make a joke it stands for Combatting Latent Inequality Together)

The thing is every band that plays must have at least one female member.

This years line up:

The Krunchies (Chgo), Daylight Robbery (Chgo), Eunich (Boston), Pandamonium (Mnpls), Red Thread (Boston), Condenada-last show! (Chgo), Cojoba (NYC).

Securicor (Chgo), Black September (Chgo), Bromance (Chgo), Sangre de Abajo (Chgo), Barren-last show! (Chgo), Sick Fix (DC), WitchHunt (Philli), The BRAT with Angela Flores (L.A.).

The Proles ( Rockford ), 97 Shiki (Chgo), Banjax ( Japan ), Religious SS Disorder (MI), This is my Fist (Chgo), Cathy Santonies (Chgo), Wartorn (WI).

http://www.chicagoclitfest.com/
Not fair!

I so saw clit and clicked here.

Nevermind.
Set Up

Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp
Fender Acoustic 12 String
Samick Acoustic 6 String
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Quote by clsscrckr91
Not fair!

I so saw clit and clicked here.

Nevermind.

phail.

Anywho, sounds neat and all that. Too bad I don't live anywhere near Chicago.
Quote by neidnarb11890

Anywho, sounds neat and all that. Too bad I don't live anywhere near Chicago.

same here
Too bad Riot Grrrl sucks and feminism makes for a boring topic for music.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
So do you have to pay for tickets or do the bands accept dollar bills?
two and a half men.
Quote by axeslash
Too bad Riot Grrrl sucks and feminism makes for a boring topic for music.

Too bad none of these bands are riot grrrl bands.

1st post, your stupid have fun.

Cameron, i think i've laughed at every post you have ever made. but
Quote by crustyreed

1st post, your stupid have fun.

Cameron, i think i've laughed at every post you have ever made. but
C'mon

It was funny.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by crustyreed
I wasn't sure if they were any or not, so I was covering my bases.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by gopherthegreat
That's a wonderful name for a festival.

There's an all women's bike ride here called Clitical Mass.

I thought that was pretty clever.
Whoa wtf condenada's last show???? no way i didn't even see that! damn, i don't think i will be just because i can't afford it. wow bummer at least i saw them again about 3 weeks ago.

damn that sucks. but go for sure!
Quote by crustyreed
Brian and everyone else who is going to make a joke it stands for Combatting Latent Inequality Together

B/S. They could have had any four words about their movement, but picked these because the first letter of each word spells CLIT when put together.

Feminists are obsessed with that particular 4 letter abbreviation of that 8 letter word because they still suffer from penis envy. That's it.

If they were totally over not having penises, they wouldn't go round looking for replacements in cucumbers, strapons, or the clitoris as a phallic symbol.

It wouldn't be a case of "we're as good (or we're better) as men because we have plastic wangs", it would be "we're as good as men because we don't have wangs and we don't try and compensate for it."

Also, if they use dirty words, they can not only fulfill their stereotypical role of being shocking to society, but can also make "impressions on" (i.e. tongue f--k) 14 year old girls who come down out of morbid curiosity, which feminists love doing because most of them are dirty old flapjacking paedophiles.