Cum.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
Something all cotton. There are actually polish cloths that you can buy, but an old cotton shirt will work just fine
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
go to walmart or target and go to the automotive section.

they sell lint-free micro fiber cloths for dirt cheap - i think i got 6 large ones for $5.99. last forever.
SRV R.I.P.
did i just get transported to the pit all of a sudden?
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
^ Recently it seems to be leaking all over the place. I have a feeling the mods are to start handing out spam infractions to get it to stop.

On topic, I +1 the Dunlop kit. Works well and comes with everything you need.
i use fender guitar polish and a fender cleaning and polishing cloth
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab
I picked up a cleaning kit made by lyon (washburn) at target, works great. and it was like 15 bucks, came with a nice cloth, string cleaner and guitar polish.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
To get finger prints off, I would go with some sort of fine threaded cloth.

And if you want to make it shiney and remove some scratches, go to the auto store and get the 3 step Maguire's Paint cleaner, Polish, and Wax and use that. I did that to my guitar, not only did it get a whole bunch of the scratches "off" but it made it super shiney and look like new.....except for the dents!
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
I use a cleaner called Powerchord. google it, it works alright. My bottle is like 1/4 full after 2.5 or 3.5 years of use... something like that