Does anyone know any prog bands with girl singers?

The reason I ask is there's this girl who wants to join my prog band, but I don't know of any prog bands with girl singers so I'm not sure whether I should let her join. Opinions?

P.S I wasn't sure whether to put this in band leading or here because I wanted recommendations of bands, but I also wanted band advice so ehhhh whatever I put it here.

EDIT: Prog bands besides Renaissance.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
it doesnt matter if any others have girl singers, it just matters if it sounds good

how else would music evolve without change
Gear:
Fender MIA Strat w/EMG SA's
Fender Super 60
Boss RT-20 Rotary Sim
Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay
EHX Big Muff

"Doctor Kindly Tell Your Wife
That I'm Alive, Flowers Thrive
Realise, Realise, Realise"
I just don't want to let her in and then I can't kick her out because I'm pretty good friends with her so if it doesn't work we're screwed.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by StrokeMidnight
I just don't want to let her in and then I can't kick her out because I'm pretty good friends with her so if it doesn't work we're screwed.

note the "if it sounds good"
Gear:
Fender Super 60
Boss RT-20 Rotary Sim
Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay
EHX Big Muff

Quote by enemy120
note the "if it sounds good"

I won't be able to tell if it sounds good until I let her in .
Quote by StrokeMidnight
I won't be able to tell if it sounds good until I let her in .

audition the bitch

wow your a smart one
Gear:
Fender Super 60
Boss RT-20 Rotary Sim
Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay
EHX Big Muff

Let her in man, if she's good thats all that matters.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.

Let me get this straight, you won't let someone into your progressive rock band because you think it might be a break with convention? Isn't that what being progressive is about? Don't reject ideas on the basis of them being original. That's just stupid.

Also, Pink Floyd often had female backup singers. Great Gig In The Sky would be an example.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
What is this honestly doing in the modern rock forum?
Terms and Conditions apply.