this is a really awesome sounding lick that i am just not good enough to figure out and it really needs to be tabbed out. im sure tabbing out the entire song is just ridiculous so just that awesome part in the chorus after the singer belts out "ninja" is what i really want.

thanks in advance.
yeah i think so, but it sounds much higher then it is there
-|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
-|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
-|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
-|-2-3-5-7-5h7p5-3-5-3h5p3-2-3-2h3p2-----------------------------------------|
-|----------------------------------------------------5-7-5h7p5---------------------------|
-|---------------------------------------------------------------------8-6-6h8p6-5-----------

it would be this part i think. cant be too sure since the cacophony stuff is just insane. but i still think it should sound higher. i tried playing it all with pinch harmonics and it sounds better but its unreasonable for me to play it that way. i always thought it was a harmonized part with becker and friedman.

thanks though i had no idea to search anywhere but here since UG is my tab holy book
Last edited by sifon at Aug 10, 2008,