do you ever feel like you have to give to charity??

or like, do you notice they use sad pictures of little girls in pain or somthing to make you feel really bad.

It upsets me but really annoys me :/

like, i see some starving children in africa asking for aid, and i feel guilty for eating a cheeseburger.

what's your thoughts?
Gear:

Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
Morley Pro Series Wah/Volume/Distortion
t.bone wireless system.
Would you get sad if there was no batteries in your remote?
or would you go as far as to manually switch channel on the tv set?

I dunno if i could be assed.
Gear:

Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
Morley Pro Series Wah/Volume/Distortion
t.bone wireless system.
Yeah. If I have any change or extra money I always put it in those boxes when ever I see them. or give it to beggars if I come across one that looks like theyd use it for good.
Quote by aaronob
Yeah. If I have any change or extra money I always put it in those boxes when ever I see them. or give it to beggars if I come across one that looks like theyd use it for good.

You mean there are beggars that fight crime, or find new treatments for cancer?
They must be better than the super-lager swilling jakey bastards we have.
Quote by aaronob

That's what I do, but as for the original question it is a legitimate strategy used to specifically target the watchers ethos and pathos.
Quote by aaronob

You are a good person.
The thoughts in my head are "I need a new bass amp more than they need to eat"
Quote by RU Experienced?
That's what I do, but as for the original question it is a legitimate strategy used to specifically target the watchers ethos and pathos.

It's advertising. By it's very nature, it is manipulation, and thus evil.
If you make enough to help out I think you should. BUT, that doesn't mean you should feel guilty for enjoying what you have. Just be responsible and help where you can, but always remember the wisdom of Talib Kwali (don't be afraid to enjoy what you have).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
i give $20 and a cup of coffe to the guy that rings the bell for the salvation army every christmas
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by MightyAl
It's advertising. By it's very nature, it is manipulation, and thus evil.

True, and though I do dislike the commercials they put out I guess it is for a good cause so I can bear through them (aka fast forward through them with my fancy DVR )