If buckethead was put into one of the pit's elimination threads, would he do good?
i think he's the greatest guitar player aside to jimmy page.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
He's good, but not the best. Imo, Vai, Petrucci, Satch, Johnson and Yngwie are the top 5.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
he's good; however, the majority of his music has absolutely no soul. he's like a robot.

and yes, i know that is part of his image / persona

but i think he'd do alright
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
Clearly, the majority of people haven't heard his vast range of musical abilities, labeling him only as "Shred". I, for one, am tired of this Buckethead ignorance. Go buy some CDs.

Edit:
Quote by peter von chaps
he's good; however, the majority of his music has absolutely no soul. he's like a robot.

and yes, i know that is part of his image / persona

but i think he'd do alright

This is what I'm talking about. Go listen to "Earth Heals Herself", "Mrs. Beasley" and "The Way To Heaven".
Last edited by Seventeen at Aug 9, 2008,
All I can say is man can that guy play some wicked 8-finger tapping licks...
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
he is good, but not that good. i mean he makes a living playing the guitar! that says something, but he is not know outside the musical community. meaning a 16 kid who does not play guitar would not know about him. the odd person might know him from his work on NIN but that is it.
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
I only really know Colma and Electric Tears, where I thought he was a pretty talented guitarist but not 'the best' by any means. The other, more heavy stuff of his bores me.
Quote by dann_blood
He's good, but not the best. Imo, Vai, Petrucci, Satch, Johnson and Yngwie are the top 5.

oh joy the overrated 5.
They are good but everyone picks them
Quote by Seventeen

This is what I'm talking about. Go listen to "Earth Heals Herself", "Mrs. Beasley" and "The Way To Heaven".

i'm actually a pretty big fan of buckethead, i have all his albums, and those are good songs.
but i've seen him live, he has no soul when he plays. just an opinion.
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.