so in terms of album promotion whos campaign do you think has been good?
the reason being ive seen the way slipknot are handling their new album making a big deal out of everything like the masks etc.
but i cant seem to not care they have made me excited about an album i previously didnt really care about.
now theyve taken it a step furher realeasing 30 seconds snips of the whole album.
http://www.nuclearblast-musicshop.de/album_info.php?album_id=561793807
Coheed usually does a good job of that...even though their last album made me hate anyone with big, frizzy hair. Seriously, what was that?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
honestly... mariah carey for that e=mc^2 album. She was on american idol and ****, really good promoting on that one. Coldplay for their latest album too.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Coheed usually does a good job of that...even though their last album made me hate anyone with big, frizzy hair. Seriously, what was that?

a good album

sorry cant help it
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Quote by lanzaa
a good album

sorry cant help it

+1

an amazing, eargasmic, progfest
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by lanzaa
a good album

sorry cant help it

Haha, it's cool. I just couldn't get into it. It felt like they ruined Mother Superior (acoustic version was fantastic) and some of those songs were so bad (The Road and the Damned could have been featued on a Disney soundtrack).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.