I'd appreciate honest answers, and im positive the pit is capable of.deep down.

Ive ben of UG for a bit,but not nearly as long as im sure some of you have.I just wanted to take the time to congratulate the mods and the creator on keeping together such a great place.Since being here,ive learned alot about guitar,and progressed better than i thought i wood have.At the end of the day,I know i can go to the electric guitar forum to learn about some new model,the band forum to here something good,and the pit to watch a 300 squirrels fight a bear.Its a great little site and I know that if you saw a fellow UGer,youd help them if they needed it.

I just wanted to make a suggestion to maybe make a history of UG,keep some great stories,like how it was formed,how the mods came to beand what sex frenchy has decided to be.I know that theres an archive thread,and a get to know the mods,but id liek something a little more. I was wondering if anyone had any idea if this could be possible.* puts up incredibly large flame shield for trying to be serious*
meh
I wish you also learned to type, not to be serious, and that raping solves all problems.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

Quote by get ta led out!

Theres your problem
Last edited by IamGod 666 at Aug 9, 2008,
stupid Ts is stupid
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by IamGod 666
Quote by get ta led out!

Theres your problem

So true.

Also, there's a thread for site suggestions. Take it there.
A U S S I E
you guys suck

maybe i'll write a History of UG and put it on wiki. it'll be epic, with secks and dragons.
Why all the flaming? TS likes the site and would like to know more about it and how the mods and admins rose to power, so to speak.
Quote by Opeth_Death
Why all the flaming? TS would likes the site and would like to know more about it and how the mods and admins rose to power, so to speak.

i agree. flaming's for n00bs.
Quote by frottage
you guys suck

maybe i'll write a History of UG and put it on wiki. it'll be epic, with secks and dragons.

Here's a good response. I support this.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by frottage
you guys suck

If it keeps you from making pointless threads, have at it.
Quote by Opeth_Death
Why all the flaming? TS likes the site and would like to know more about it and how the mods and admins rose to power, so to speak.

I'm more interested in what it's going to take to bring them down, not how they came to be

A U S S I E
I actually think that would be interesting to see.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Alexishxc1337
If it keeps you from making pointless threads, have at it.

You made a thread on Chef Boyardee. Shut it
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by voodoochilli499
I don't know why you have to be such a debby downer

Maybe its because you have a cranky little man inside your butthole. I know if I had a dwarf trying to claw his way out of my rectum I'd also like to try and derail the fun train.

Quote by Alexishxc1337
Chef Boyardee > you

Ramen Noodles > Chef Boyardee
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
im glad someone understood my opinion.

haha thated be cool if it was in wikipedia, and im sorry if anyone was offended by the way i type.

maybe if a mod had pity on my 08er ness....
meh
Quote by Alexishxc1337
Chef Boyardee > you

Now, just because you eat like a homeless man doesn't mean you need to make things up to insult me.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

THATS A HORRIBLE IDEA I HATE YOU AND I HATE ALL THE IDEAS YOU HAVE,MY IDEAS ARE GOODER=what the pit is capable of,and THAT is it
Nice boys don't play rock n' roll...Im not a nice boy and I never was
If there was one, it wouldn't be official. It'd just be the users dicking around.

That being said, we need an epic fantasy story done based on a7xowns.
Quote by Alexishxc1337
I'm 16 for christ's sake!

You think that's an excuse? Grow up.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by sloppyjoe24
is frenchy a hermaphrodite or something

No, I think he has a problem with his gender identity.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

if anyone could make a wiki article,because im not capable of writing,then thated be awesome,its what i wanted to see.
meh
Quote by Jcore44
I'm more interested in what it's going to take to bring them down, not how they came to be

Only arrows made from their bones or you could actually also attack them when their creators cry. They are weakened by their creator's tears.

E-cookies for getting the reference.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by terrencemaddox
No, I think he has a problem with his gender identity.

Is Frenchy a he today?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
Is Frenchy a he today?

Maybe, unless he's feelin saucy.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by voodoochilli499
Damn Right. And i'm better than you for it.

Would. It's spelled would. Wood is what is in your pants.

Witty negative comment.

Haha, good one.

No matter what you suggest, its a bad idea. And you are and always will be wrong. This is the Pit. Try posting it in site contributions forum maybe?

Have a nice day.

You are a ****ing idiot.
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
Quote by get ta led out!

Ive ben of UG for a bit,but not nearly as long as im sure some of you have.I just wanted to take the time to congratulate the mods and the creator on keeping together such a great place.Since being here,ive learned alot about guitar,and progressed better than i thought i wood have.At the end of the day,I know i can go to the electric guitar forum to learn about some new model,the band forum to here something good,and the pit to watch a 300 squirrels fight a bear.Its a great little site and I know that if you saw a fellow UGer,youd help them if they needed it.

I just wanted to make a suggestion to maybe make a history of UG,keep some great stories,like how it was formed,how the mods came to beand what sex frenchy has decided to be.I know that theres an archive thread,and a get to know the mods,but id liek something a little more. I was wondering if anyone had any idea if this could be possible.* puts up incredibly large flame shield for trying to be serious*

That, TS, was truly insightful. Now GTFO (:

Lawlasaurusrex.