If i took my guitar to a custom shop, could they install four humbuckers on it. I want to do this with a warlock.
On your Warlock, almost certainly not. I imagine they COULD if it was a made from scratch custom job, but you'd most likely be stuck with a 15- fret neck or something.

The tonal difference between the middle 2 pickups would probably be almost nonexistent, as well.

Quote by pepsi1187
wth.. do you need four humbuckers for

I imagine it's the same sort of thing that causes people to buy MG full stacks.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

I imagine it's the same sort of thing that causes people to buy MG full stacks.

only for the speakers

i run a vox head through them now.
Quote by pepsi1187
wth.. do you need four humbuckers for

I just started laughing and immediately thought of ridiculous 80s mods when I first saw this thread.

Now, I'm not saying there's no use for 4 humbuckers, but it seems to be a Frankenstein for the sake of being a Frankenstein.
Weapons of choice-
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender MIM Jazz Bass

Favorite genre-

Hard Rock
Hair Metal
Classic Metal
J-Rock

uh.... 4 humbuckers? the only thing tht wood b a,wesome is if it had like an emg, seymour duncan, dimarzio and like, idk gibson in the same guitar, that is if its even possible to mix active n passive pickups?
why the F*ck would you need 4 HB's anyway? 3's enough for anyone (and by three I mean single coil sized HB's).
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
It'd make more sense to have 2 Humbuckers, 2 Single Coils
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by ryanmcsherry
If i took my guitar to a custom shop, could they install four humbuckers on it. I want to do this with a warlock.

They probably could, once they'd stopped laughing at you for being retarded.

It's really a stupid idea, you'd have too much magnetic pull on the strings and you wouldn't get any more useable sounds than from 2 humbuckers or HSH...even 3 humbuckers is a bit pointless.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com