Hey i kno it says that i just got my account today but thats because i dont remember the email,password, or username to my old account...

anywho i decided a while back to start a build up of a guitar. So i hoped on ebay and bought a new epiphone sg special body. So after changing the color from their red to a white and buying almost every part i have come to buying pickups. My friend has a schecter c1 classic with a duncan jazz in the neck and a jb in the bridge. My question is will those sound good on my admittedly cheap body and if not do you have any suggestions of what will sound good. I want this guitar to be mainly focused on distortion and heavy gain because i use my fender mexican strat for my clean. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated . Thank you

Brad
Quote by Kolanski
Hey i kno it says that i just got my account today but thats because i dont remember the email,password, or username to my old account...

Ha you could get banned.
EDIT i mean this as a serious you are multi-ism-ing.
Yeah, I smell a ban a-coming.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
well if they ban me i hope they do it after i get this answered... but if they can find my old account and delete it id be just as happy
Whatever dude, Anyway. For high gain, I'd say EMGs.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
BAN MULTI!!!!

naw it should sound ok, but don't expect it to hold a candle to something like the shecter. All in all its still a cheap body and neck, so no matter what you do to it its still going to sound like that.

BANNING SPEED!