Page 1 of 2
So my friend got invited to this "party" on myspace so we went over there, all the way across town. and when we get there there is one decent looking girl, who was the one that invited my friend. And the rest were rancid. There was one other decent girl, so it wasnt terrible, so we get there and start talking and they're like, "so what do you want to do"? and im like "well where's the booze, its a party right" and they said they didnt have any booze or any weed. So we drove all the way across the town, wasted gas which is expensive as hell, for this ****ty "party". what the ****. He even called her before the party and asked if there were any hot girls and she said that there were and there were no fat girls, there was two decent looking girls both about 6/10 and the rest were fat and ugly. Why the hell would you tell somebody that there was a party if you have no booze, and there are like 5 people. And we couldnt even go inside the house cause they were being faggots
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
Quote by voodoochilli499
pics or it didnt happen

GTFO
Quote by shredmeiser101

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

Whine about it.

Finding out about via myspace is usually a telltale sign that said party will suck.
Lol.

I bet you fucked a fat girl anyways.

Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
That's great, I'm glad I read about that.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
maybe if you didn't piss and moan so much life wouldn't be such a drag
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by RPGoof
Way to depend on weed and booze to have a good time!

well i dont usually, i only get ****ed up at parties. but this one sucked, we left after 20 minutes and went to taco bell, had a better time there.
Quote by shredmeiser101

Quote by Meths

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

Reading the rant improved my self esteem.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
and how am i an asshole?
Quote by shredmeiser101

Quote by Meths

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

Quote by RPGoof
Way to depend on weed and booze to have a good time!

To be fair, weed and booze have the ability to make an otherwise ****ty party fucking awesome.
Quote by GU1T4R-H3R0
and how am i an asshole?

cause you suck
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by lotsofvolume
...and?

So you didn't know the people who invited you to this party?

he had met one of the girls once.
Quote by shredmeiser101

Quote by Meths

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
You're a dickhead. You shouldn't need drugs to have a good time. Even if there weren't many people there, you could still have a good time without the weed and booze. Don't judge people on looks either. Just because they were fat, or unattractive, doesn't mean you can't have a good chat with them.

/rant

On the other hand, get over it.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
oh no..they didn't meet the standards of some guy who bitches on internet forums with a guitar hero picture... BAAAAAWWWWWWW

Seriously though, why post this? And if you do feel the need to infest the Internet with your pointless, attention seeking babble, then at least learn the location of your return key.

That's just polite.
Member of the Nobuo Uematsu Fan Club

FFIX and FFXII Fan

The pit on incest....

Quote by wiggy1988
more like WINcest amirite?
Quote by Connor6c
At least you get invited to parties. I haven't been invited to a party since 8th grade

i've never been invited to a party nor do i really have many friends... oh well only one more year of highschool.. Then onto having no freinds in COLLEGE!
So a party sucked because the girls weren't terribly attractive, there was no alcohol and there was no weed. You really need to start learning how to have fun in other ways.
Quote by voodoochilli499
wow, i'm sorry. what was i supposed to say?

I've got it.

I'm sorry that you have to tell pointless stories just so you can tell a bunch of people on the internet that you like to go to parties with alcohol and attractive girls. I wish you were didnt have the self-image problems that you do. But seriously, no one here cares that you drink, so just grow up.

Agree, plus 1, etc.
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
I shall retell this tale to my grandchildren, verily it will descend through my bloodline like a blessing.
So I was at this party RIGHT!? holy **** and there was these 2 hot girls we were like yesesss and then a million fat ugly bitches and we were like nooooo. and then we were like hey wus up nice ass *retarded laugh*

girl: ummm. amg. do you like have any liqour!?!

so then we like **** so we went like 50 billion miles got some liqour and came back and got so drunk holy ****ing ****. yea. and we ****ed the girls and got so drunk omg omg im so cool. i got drunk off of apple juice in a sippy bottle haha i got laideded. yaaa. fat p***y

---fail

Why tell the pit if you dont have any pics? or atleast a meaningful story?..
bro0otal

Drummer

Guitarist___________Bassist________________Vox______________________Lead Guitarist
Geez, bitter/shallow much?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
haha i love this guy he is exactly like me...like seriously people what kind of party is a party if there is no drugs and 90% are ugly i mean natural selection is tough but deal with it
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
Dude, you are like the coolest dude like.. EVER!
Page 1 of 2