Anyone get rid of something then later really wish they wouldn't have? Probably everyone. I had the complete series of gungrave (anime for those that don't know) and sold it. Now i really ****ing wish i hadn't. I think im gonna have to buy it again, as retarded as it may be. That **** was too good.
Listen to CKY.
Last week I deleted my a Media assignment, because I thought I'd handed it in and needed to make room for another assignment.

Turns out I hadn't handed it in yet, and needed to do it again. Damn school disabled the Recycle Bin too.
i got rid of my virginity once!

wait..
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
I thought I was full from this burrito I was eating, so I threw it out the window of my car. It ended up knocking over some biker, but that is besides the point...anyway...I noticed that about 50 minutes after I threw away my burrito I was hungry for another one...I was saddened...
Quote by Hot_Money420
I thought I was full from this burrito I was eating, so I threw it out the window of my car. It ended up knocking over some biker, but that is besides the point...anyway...I noticed that about 50 minutes after I threw away my burrito I was hungry for another one...I was saddened...

did the biker punt your dog off a bridge by any chance?
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by Hot_Money420

If i was him I would have punted your dog off of a bridge
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
My Schecter C-1+ that I sold to buy my Ibanez S520EX. The Ibanez is fantastic, but I miss the ability to quickly change tunings. Given the opportunity, I would've just saved up longer so I could have both.
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
Quote by MetalMegaMan

Damn... beaten.
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Quote by MetalMegaMan

Uh, I got rid of my Gamecube. I wanna play some Super Smash Bros.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by cerveza
If i was him I would have punted your dog off of a bridge

Don't worry boys, I did. And you still owe me money for my chopper.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Got rid of my bass, and ironically now I'm desperately in need for one

same here i got jipped

Quote by B. Joe
i got rid of one girl... ****, she was so cool...

and same here wahh =( oh well
Quote by RPGoof
Yeah I know what you're saying.
I tossed a huge roach I could've finished if I lit it up... D:

You poor soul :'(

Well, money on a lot of things. I have the habit to piss it away as soon as i get it. But on a happier note I just got 100 incense sticks for $5