hmmm id say five dollars but thats just me i dont know i think you might be able to twenty at most but dont count on it
well i actually think it looks really cool. 100$
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
wait 1 pickup make it 50.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
$20
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Give the guy a break.... not everyone can afford an American Strat ot Tele for there first guitar.
Personally at the rate of how many quality guitars are going out the door for next to nothing, you'd best bring it to a local guitar shop/ pawn shop and tell them you'll trade the whole set for a cheap pedal or something.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by shredforbread33
Personally at the rate of how many quality guitars are going out the door for next to nothing, you'd best bring it to a local guitar shop/ pawn shop and tell them you'll trade the whole set for a cheap pedal or something.

My god where were you yesterday with this post! I went to my local guitar shop to try and sell my beginner guitar to them, and I didn't even think about asking to trade for a pedal! Oh well, off to craigslist.
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
dont expect much.... i wouldent touch it ... but its not a bad starter guitar maybe
$20 at most. One pickup and ugly as sin.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.