i just need to know, some guy is selling it to me off craigslist.
ADD

Check out my self-recorded demos on my profile!!! C4C

Separation is an illusion.
your buying something off craigslist and you dont know what it is?...i think you should know what it is before you buy it
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
It looks like a PRS body with a different neck..

Maybe a look alike. I can't tell the manufacturer though..
Set Up

Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp
Fender Acoustic 12 String
Samick Acoustic 6 String
Line 6 POD X3 Live
It looks like an alright guitar, but yeah, don't buy it if you have no clue what it is.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Jesstaa
It looks like an alright guitar, but yeah, don't buy it if you have no clue what it is.

yea i'm demo-ing it when i get there, lol.

i know better.
ADD

Check out my self-recorded demos on my profile!!! C4C

Separation is an illusion.
How much?
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
a samick model mabey???
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
No. If it was a samick, it'd have the big S on the headstock.

Duh.
Quote by Rengori
It's not like the mods ever get mad at you for going around fucking swear filter.
yeah, I'd say PRS copy. Also, that bridge looks like BIG trouble. Cheap floyd roses are bad. Check that bridge out when you play it. That guitar might be one of those bulk asian guitars that look great but are horrid to play.

But craigslist is usually pretty good. I just got an almost new Yamaha 102s (telecaster copy) for $50. Plays nice, sounds great. Rosewood fretboard, 4pc Alder body, good pups. There's a pic of it on my profile.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
its a Hamer i know a guy with one an older one. the headstock gives it away
Last edited by STPFan88 at Aug 13, 2008,
That's a Tune-o-matic bridge, not a floyd rose.
It looks decent, but I doubt it's anywhere near the quality of a PRS. Paul Reeds just emanate quality craftsmanship.