I started working at a proshop yesterday, and people are morons. A couple of things. First off, retail is bull****. Never pay more than 5 dollers for anything behind the counter at a proshop. Secondly whatever it is that you are buying for 3- dollers isn't the most important purchase of your life. Its probobly ****e to begin with just ****ing buy it.

Anyways.. Here is the better part.

So I was extreamly nervous going into work yada yada. Buisness was slow. I saw a customer behind a rack of clothes in the front. I say something like, can I help you? no response. So I wait and do whatever. I knew there wasa parlyzed guy in the store before but I thought he left. Soo, I investigated. It was a mannequan. In a wheelchair? Oh yes

****ing unbelievable
Wat
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
That is funny
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
**** golfers man.

Wait til you have a big group of asians come in late for their tee time, and then have the nerve to bitch about the rates.
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
why does Thin Lizzy sing in english if they are from ireland
Quote by RPGoof
...What is a pro shop?

Its in cincinatti but thats as far as i'll say.

Edit: Its a place were people sell sports stuff for a certian place\sport\whatever