They only read for the lulz.
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Posting doesn't really appeal to many people, I would guess. That's how it was for me before, and even after I'd joined. I try to post more now though.
Probably because they've already been banned but still need access to Pictures of Hot Chicks thread, so they don't sign in
I usually lurk. I sign out and only sign in when posting something.
Have done this since the beginning when i found, not joined, this site, except i didn't post back then.
Quote by Opeth_Death
Posting doesn't really appeal to many people, I would guess. That's how it was for me before, and even after I'd joined. I try to post more now though.

same here. i've been a member since 06 but i didn't start posting until a whole year after i joined.
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
They fear the intense flames down here . . .

It is sort of like trying to approach Trogdor.
Quote by Opeth_Death

Ya i'm the same way i've been here since oct 06 and lurking way before that. idk i usually don't have much to say that wasn't already posted, and i'm not witty enough the pit.
Yertle the Turtle was king of the pond.
A nice little pond. It was clean. It was neat.
The water was warm. There was plenty to eat.
The turtles had everything turtles might need.
And they were all happy. Quite happy indeed.
guests could be lurkers, banned people, members who haven't logged in yet, etc. i guess they all add up to quite a few people.
from daylight...
...into darkness