Bardc001, cataclysmichael, redSGshredder, metalguitarist216, and warhear87 are great.
vanderbilly and jun626 are the best. and vanderbilly.com is the best guitar site on the net...no offense to ug of course
Fretkillr
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by YA89
are you kidding? the guy doesn't even know fingering!

Yes. he is

And i like Ceasar Huesca and Andy Mckee (well...hes not really ammatuer) best. Mattrach is good too, but his face disturbs me.
Quote by YA89
are you kidding? the guy doesn't even know fingering!

He needs a teacher, but he has one thing that alot of guitarists don't have.* Confidence.

*(I'm not saying he's good though)
Quote by LadyHellraiser
i'm sick of all these guitarists with super thin necks that shred from the 1st fret to the 17th in a quarter of a second.

i wanna see a guitarist who is handed a seven or 8 string schecter or esp (no ibanezes, those are way too easy to play fast on) with an impossibly thick neck that can still do that.

My custom guitar has a really fat neck and I can shred on it.
Quote by yomoma21
vanderbilly and jun626 are the best. and vanderbilly.com is the best guitar site on the net...no offense to ug of course

+12321

oh and shredding is gay go get some style
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
Dude, you are like the coolest dude like.. EVER!
I'm not saying he's the best, but I adore this guy's insane accuracy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M03YmO3CdXk

I hate more than anything when people can't even be bothered to learn a song properly. I see it on tabs here all the time, "yeah, it's drop A on the album but you can play it in D!" You can play it on a viola, too, that doesn't ****ing make it right. Bonus question: How do you not realize how horrible you sound?

/mini-rant

And, I know, he forgets the words. He still wins.
Dean DiMarzo. Dude can play ALL of Jordan, and Technical Difficulties.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by yomoma21

Dude, jun626 is my favorite. Along with his buddy ocrue, awesome YouTube guitarists.
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.
im surprised nobody mentioned gguerra (unless it was in a link cause i didnt click any of them

hes got a bunch of stuff but i usually watch his satch covers and drool on my keyboard at his guitar. he has a great presence and inspires me to be a better player.
Quote by loganrocksabass

how can your girlfriend be in your band if she's in the kitchen?
I like that Korean guy. Zach Kim. He is in the S, Korean army now, lol. he looks younger than me though.
umm how am I
Youtube.com/user/theodorecao
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.