i was wondering what would be some good gigs for a band with a 13 year old and two 14 year olds? i know about gigs such as open mic nights and i know we cant play clubs... so what would be some places we could play with this sort of lineup?

oh, and there is an 18 year old singer that wants to join but idk if we are going to pick him up... if he was in the band would that make it easier to get more gigs?
play at churches. its easy stuff, u get community support/exposure, experience and money (sometimes).
Play at like your school talent show. If your in middle school. Either way, you can probably get permission from local malls or shopping centers to play some music there.

EDIT: Oh well since you already did my first suggestion, the second one you can take into consideration.
My meh gear:
ESP LTD MH-400NT
Peavey Raptor Plus EXP
Digitech RP90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (WTS)
Crate GT15 (SHIT)

GAS:
Peavey 6505 112 combo
MXR 10-band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
Boss HR-2
Compressor (open to suggestions)
we arent too interested in money... we just like performing live... our last show was in front of about 400? or so people... it was a talent show at our school so now we cant seem to find gigs.
hey man, in my band we are all 14. some places we've played at that you could is parties. ask your friends around school and if anyone has a party say you will play at it for free. you said you couldnt play at clubs but my band plays at a all ages club every 1.5 months or so. so look if theres anything like that. my band also tries to play at little fests and stuff. like we played at riverfest in july and were gonna play at oktoberfest in october lol. just make sure when you start getting gigs dont play too often. your "fans" (prolly your friends) will get sick of hearing you. well anyways hope this helps.
Quote by vacancy33
hey man, in my band we are all 14. some places we've played at that you could is parties. ask your friends around school and if anyone has a party say you will play at it for free. you said you couldnt play at clubs but my band plays at a all ages club every 1.5 months or so. so look if theres anything like that. my band also tries to play at little fests and stuff. like we played at riverfest in july and were gonna play at oktoberfest in october lol. just make sure when you start getting gigs dont play too often. your "fans" (prolly your friends) will get sick of hearing you. well anyways hope this helps.

yes this helps... thanks
Open Mic nightss
Talent show
Village Fetes/Village concert
If your school is raising money for a charity try to organise a concert
Play in assembly
Im in a young band and we've done those sort of things
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
You should record a cheap recording of about 4 songs they should still sound good and you can use to promote yourselves to different people to make getting gigs easier.
At your age, house parties are your best bet. If you can get yourselves sounding decent your friends will want you to play at their parties.
Gear:

07 Gibson LP Vintage Mahogany
90-91 Fender MIJ '62 Reissue Strat
Fender Acoustic/Electric
Marshall TSL601 Combo
Crybaby Wah
Ibanez TS-9
Boss Tu-2