dunno if this is allowed but wat the hell, i need a fap....

can anyone give me the ip of a working proxy, i cant get any cos im on opendns
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Didn't you just make a thread on this?
I'm on OpenDNS, I'm pretty sure I don't have filters in place... I was about to check but I mispelled the website name and then noticed my dad was 20 feet behind me *phew*
dude, i cant google it, opendns blocks any sites that list proxies

and no i didnt make a thread on this, i made one asking for help on basically hacking my own network
Quote by stringsquealer
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E

Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Get some dvds or something.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by RPGoof
Didn't you just make a thread on this?
I'm on OpenDNS, I'm pretty sure I don't have filters in place... I was about to check but I mispelled the website name and then noticed my dad was 20 feet behind me *phew*

yea, my dad has filters on, u do it from the control panel, i used to turn them off, but i cant now, he changed his login pw
Quote by stringsquealer
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E

dudes, help a guy out, all i can use is the actual ip, links to sites dont work....
Quote by stringsquealer
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E