I like these kinds of guitars but I don't know where to get them other than online

Anybody one? Where'd you get it?
Some Sam Ash have them and maybe some local independent dealers.

Have you tried this?

http://fernandesguitars.com/dealerlocator.htm

and P.S. If you're planning on getting one, it's deffinately worth it.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Yeah, the only place that supposedly deals them off that site in my area is a CLASSICAL GUITAR studio.. im a little hesitant about taking a trip there, it's pretty far.

Just curious, why are they "Definitely worth it"?

I've been thinking instead of an Epiphone, i could get one of their LP copies, or more specifically, their MG series guitars .

I always wanted that sustainer system.
Last edited by injected at Aug 10, 2008,
My friend has the Les Paul version, I think it's a Monterey (?). But yes. It plays, sits, and feels better than most $2000 Gibsons I've played before. The Sustainer system is so incredibly worth it. Other's may say otherwise about sayign its better than a Gibson, but personally I think most guitars over $1200 are jsut that much because of the name on the headstock, and not the quality.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
I wish we had Sam Ash's here..

The guitar i'm really craving is the MG-X, with the crazy designs all over it.
What's the MG? hahah
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
I've been looking for months and cant find anything. I talked to a fairly knowledgeable and older guitar shop owner and he told me he doesnt think very highly of their guitars (here in San Diego).

Personally, i think the green Revelle Elite looks totally killer. They look great, i just cant find anyone who stocks them.
San diego, huh. I used to live there.. i only shopped at this place called guitar trader on clairemont :P
I got mine at a pawnshop here in town so unfortunately I have no idea where to buy a new one. It is worth it as I find them to be great guitars and play real nice. If I knew where to get some as well I'd love to get another one, lol.
Where do you live at injected? I may be interested in selling mine. Go to the fernandes site as mine is a cross between the Vertigo Deluxe and X. It looks like both except it doesn't have the dots on the fret board, instead it just has the one trapezoid on the 12lth fret. I'll take some pics if you are interested, but I have no idea about shipping as I have never shipped a guitar before. Just thought I'd throw it out there for you.
I had a look and to be honest it looks really weird looking.. lol..

not really my style sorry.

but to be honest i probably wouldnt have been able to buy it for a month anyways, i'm just trying to locate one before i get paid enough to afford it
Quote by injected
San diego, huh. I used to live there.. i only shopped at this place called guitar trader on clairemont :P

Gutiar trader is a pretty cool place. Those guys are really laid back.