Hey everyone.I need help buying a guitar. Im thinking about buying an Epiphone Les Paul Starter Pack II but, I found an Epiphone G-310 SG for 10 dollars more. Epiphone SG seems like a great guitar. The Les Paul is starter pack and many starter packs have many problems although I have always dreamed of buying a Les Paul.(Cant buy the real thing because Im only 13). Please tell me what you think is better.Also mention if you own any of these guitars, Here are the links if you want to see them.

Les Paul
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Special-II-Player-Pack-102328770-i1150103.gc

SG
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-G-310-SG-Electric-Guitar-518280-i1149969.gc
i had that LP...its **** get the SG or a better LP
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
The amp in starter packs= ****.

so dont buy it just cuz it has an amp (unless u reeeeallly need an amp)
try out the lp and sg and see which one u like
*Reported*

Wrong forum.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
i had the les paul starter pack and it sucks ... guitar sucks .. amp sucks .. i ended up selling it .. you should get a squire starter pack .. amp still sucks but atleast guitar isnt so bad
take it easy man .. its just a thread
Don't get an Epiphone that cheap, they really are crap. Instead, look at buying used.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Get the G310 and an Orange Crush 10 ampliferr
sweeeet.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
i got an epi les paul and i have a fender '72 custom tele and i can honestly say i prefer the paul.