Whoaaaaa.

Mates Of State, Apples In Stereo, the Strokes, Wilco, and Elvis Costello in the same mix?

Virtual high five!
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Movin to the country, I'm gonna eat a lot of peaches.

I miss that song, well done for bringing it back.
That Walri song sounds like its a cover...
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
K-Lizzle: Jumping Power High Five back! YAY!

Andrewbiles: I came across that song in my library while making this and was just like... YES! and the Walri song is an original afaik. They're a band from my school. They're swell.
They're pretty good.
For some reason it just sounds like a cover. Can't really explain it, but it just has a feeling of appreciation for the song in the way they play it.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
That was a great listen. Walri, Strokes, Apples in Stereo, Mates of State, Annuals, TPotUSoA were all awesome.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
ima listen when i get home, perhaps after my nap, perhaps before. either way it will get listened to.
HAR HAR. i liked that walri song. a lot. i remembered how good annuals were. and yours an kliz's mux's made me realize i've been listening to the wrong apples in stereo songs.