ok so there is this one girl that asked me out to homecoming like 4 years ago freshman year in highschool. Me being myself, i straight up said no because i could get better. Anyways she sent me a friend request on facebook and i rejected it. But the second time i didnt want to be mean so i accepted. She started ****ing texting me non stop and ****. Then i was drunk the other day and she asked me if i wanted to go to dq haha. So we go and i wanna go home but shes like no come to my house so i dont wanna be a bitch so i chill. but then shes trying to get all snuggly and **** on the couch im watching tv on im like hell no so i say my mom wants me home. So now she calls me like everyday and **** dude how do i politely say "get the **** out of my life bitch"?
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
Dude, you are like the coolest dude like.. EVER!
Is she hot?

On a serious note, relationship thread.

On a different note, you're a real douchbag.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
There's this thing commonly known nowadays as "rape." I'm not sure if you've heard of it.
Quote by Slashified
ok so there is this one girl that asked me out to homecoming like 4 years ago freshman year in highschool. Me being myself, i straight up said no because i could get better. Anyways she sent me a friend request on facebook and i rejected it. But the second time i didnt want to be mean so i accepted. She started ****ing texting me non stop and ****. Then i was drunk the other day and she asked me if i wanted to go to dq haha. So we go and i wanna go home but shes like no come to my house so i dont wanna be a bitch so i chill. but then shes trying to get all snuggly and **** on the couch im watching tv on im like hell no so i say my mom wants me home. So now she calls me like everyday and **** dude how do i politely say "get the **** out of my life bitch"?

this.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Be like, "Hey, I like you a lot, but I'm gay."

That's how I get out of strange relationships.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
(Progressive Metal is) like playing Nirvana, but faster, with little or no powerchords, cleanly, with more technique, and complex time signatures.

Quote by Just Andrew
Is she hot?

On a serious note, relationship thread.

On a different note, you're a real douchbag.

+1
ಠ_ಠ
haha she can be alright but idk just not my type like way too skinny and has annoying voice theres this other girl i was tight with but she has a boyfriend i was like damn i could tap that (
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
no it shouldnt be in rlation ship thread

if anytthign it should be in a non-relationship thread
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
Quote by Slashified
haha she can be alright but idk just not my type like way too skinny and has annoying voice theres this other girl i was tight with but she has a boyfriend i was like damn i could tap that (
With that kind of personality....

Yeah, you probably could.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Våd Hamster
Rape her. Hard.

Just tell her to leave you the **** alone?

Fixed. This isn't the first time I've had to do it
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
You could send her to the relationship thread,
or tell her you just want to be friends?
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Just tell her straight up you aren't interested in her. If she goes crazy on you, then what can I tell you; that's women in a nutshell.
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Quote by Dimebag Dave
Fixed. This isn't the first time I've had to do it

I know, but I just love to make you do it