Hey all, I just got back from the Irish Fair here in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA tonight, and I caught one of the drumsticks thrown into the crowd at the end of the show by none other than George Schwindt of Flogging Molly (it's autographed too). I'm trying to think of a cool way to display it in my room. Maybe putting it in a glass/plastic case on a shelf or hanging it on my wall somehow. Any ideas? Any clever insults?
You should learn how to play the drums, then play with it at a show, then throw it in the crowd. That would be the coolest.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
A friend of mine walked on stage after a show and stole some of Steve Vai's picks
I haven't seen them though. I doubt he uses them either, seeing as he doesn't use a pick anyways.
I was at a small show (maybe 20 people on the floor) and this chick got hit with a drumstick

So I ran out and picked it up.

She lost it because she couldn't catch.

(I let her have the stick later though)
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by sneyob
I was at a small show (maybe 20 people on the floor) and this chick got hit with a drumstick

So I ran out and picked it up.

She lost it because she couldn't catch.

(I let her have the stick later though)

The drum stick or your stick?
Quote by KwikKopy
Hey all, I just got back from the Irish Fair here in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA tonight, and I caught one of the drumsticks thrown into the crowd at the end of the show by none other than George Schwindt of Flogging Molly (it's autographed too). I'm trying to think of a cool way to display it in my room. Maybe putting it in a glass/plastic case on a shelf or hanging it on my wall somehow. Any ideas? Any clever insults?

learn some def leppard songs
Woot minnneesoootta
Quote by bassmaniac101

You are amazing.

Quote by Arch1119
^^yay photoshop...you made me lol all over myself
Us minnesotans should get together and jammm.....

haha
Quote by bassmaniac101

You are amazing.

Quote by Arch1119
^^yay photoshop...you made me lol all over myself