It doesn't have the second solo (the ending, basically)

Not mixed or edited
I got my hands on a good sounding BT thanks to a friend and I didn't want it to go to waste. I started this song today, after working on a John Mayer one. I don't have time to finish it now, I'll try to have it all together in the next few days. The Solos are just fricken impossible because Schon goes 100 miles and hour and he's just too damn good! I know it's sloppy, but it's probably the best I can do for now. Tell me what you think so far and I'll edit the page and give it a good bump when it is finished.

Song's in my profile.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/kai29/music/all/play386992

I'll probably redo this song. IDK it's hard! I just needed to get a feel, like I did when I first started Broadway which is also in my profile.
I must say it sounds really good. I want to say that your broadway cover songs almost perfect too. Keep up the good work man.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde

Thats pretty good man! How are you recording? It sounds very clear. Playing was good, the solo sure does have some nutty bits in there but youre so close it would be a shame if you didnt practice to nail it all the way! ;-)
Just call me Mr Sambo.....

Check out my profile for my covers!
Quote by grooveytigerrr
Thats pretty good man! How are you recording? It sounds very clear. Playing was good, the solo sure does have some nutty bits in there but youre so close it would be a shame if you didnt practice to nail it all the way! ;-)

yh how did you record it? when i record it sounds terrible