Page 1 of 2
I use this bell as a necklace, people generally laugh and ask "Whats the bell for?" I can make some cool sounds and effects with the bell.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
I bet it doesn't beat Herman Ri

EDIT: Oh sh!t, i just realized i have those two exact same pedals.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
That sounded more like a dirt bike, or maybe it was just the camera, but still cool.
I can't find any videos of the bell in action, but it includes creating the pak-man noise and making R2-D2 noises. A fun little gag at gigs.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by evening_crow

ROFL
Nice chainsaw effect.

I clamp my hand down on the first four frets of the low E, B, G, and D strings, the rub the pick against the strings (edit) vertically. Sounds tight. And finger-muting sounds awesome.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Last edited by Snake™ at Aug 10, 2008,
If Herman Li can make Pac-man noises with his guitar, then dont question the impossible
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by Snake™
Nice chainsaw effect.

I clamp my hand down on the first four frets of the low E, B, G, and D strings, then rub the pick against the pick vertically. Sounds tight. And finger-muting sounds awesome.

what
Quote by Snake™
Nice chainsaw effect.

I clamp my hand down on the first four frets of the low E, B, G, and D strings, then rub the pick against the pick vertically. Sounds tight. And finger-muting sounds awesome.

Quote by Phazer
what

haha
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Aug 10, 2008,
Quote by 1010011010
I've never seen that kind of trem before. Anyone know what it is?

axl rose? donno they used to put them on roland guitars. Imagine a fender strat with a floyd and no guitar tech
thats cool. there's a church bell effect. turn on distortion/OD and then get a pick stick it between the B and G strings and twist the pick so the strings are wrapping around the pick. slide the pick over to the fretboard so it the strings dont spin back and fly out. lightly tap the two strings and move the pick for pitch and to find a sweet spot. might be hard to understand but it's a cool pretty useless effect.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by Snake™
Nice chainsaw effect.

I clamp my hand down on the first four frets of the low E, B, G, and D strings, the rub the pick against the strings (edit) vertically. Sounds tight. And finger-muting sounds awesome.

Fixed. My bad.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Using my cell phone as a slide while it's playing a song, and modulating it in different ways.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
my brother in law would make a ping pong kind of noise when he'd play at shows...when you push the string all the way down to the pick up and kind of tap it off the pick
up, it makes like a popping noise. The harder your tap it the better it sounds lol not that it's good for your strings or anything...or your pick up for that matter
Quote by fob12
That sounded more like a dirt bike, or maybe it was just the camera, but still cool.

Considering most dirt bikes and chain saws are 2 cycle engines...that would make sense.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
If you're using headphones with a goldplated adaptor jack, the type with metal showing, touch one finger on the metal part of the adaptor jack and one finger on the tip of the guitar jack and wah.

I think morello might have done this before, but then again, there are very few tricks he hasn't taken advantage of.

edit: wtf? last time I did this it produced something completely different!
Last edited by psyks at Aug 10, 2008,
I can make mine sound like a Ferrari. And EXACTLY like a Ferrari.

Adjust the neck pickup as high as it will go without touching or interfering with the strings, then get a big thick screwdriver. Select the neck pickup, and rub the screwdriver sideways along the strings, up and down. Mine sound like a Ferrari engine revving, anyway.

If you use the volume knob, and move the screwdriver like gear-changing, you can make it sound like it's driving off into the distance

Works on my guitar anyway.
I play with a Drill, like Paul

I can tap harmonics with a laser mouse, I can play with my feet, it's fun.

Also, has anyone else seen the video of Mattias Eklundh using the Kid's Toy to make weird sounds?
Quote by evening_crow

My favorite part was when it went "It's me!"
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
i can make my guitar sound exactly like deep fried full fat rock

also i like making a doorbell noice by pickin high e and b string around the 13th fret or suthin and watchin dogs run 2 the door lol
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
can anyone tell me what an e bow is??

Did you even take some time to read the author's comments on the page?

an Ebow is a hand held guitar accessory that creates an energy field around your guitar strings and allows indefinite note sustain and can also be used to mimic various other types of instrumental tones. Here is the website: http://www.ebow.com/
I started this awesome ghostly sound by rubbing the side of an australian dollar coin on the strings. It's great, but don't steal my trick!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Page 1 of 2