Has anyone attempted to play Halo 3 on a high definition TV? If you have I'm sure u've noticed how retardedly horrible you play due to the lack of calibration between the feed and the resolution...did anyone find a way to fix this, or at least make it so that I don't suck?
Guitar
Fender Alder Strat w/ SD Invader, P90
Fender Blacktop Telecaster
Ovation Celebrity
Amp
Bolt BTH-100 w/ Marshall 1960A Lead
Drums
OCDP Avalon Series w/ Zildjian Custom A/K

Psycho Circus
No Boundaries Studios
I dont have XBoX 360!!
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
i've played it on high def and i didnt notice anyting rong.....
( . Y . )
dunno, but you might want to try settings or something, because i know with my ps3 and rock band you have to calibrate the lag, otherwise its unplayable.
but thats to set up the sound and video.
hmm thats weird...i already looked for the calibrate settings thinking itd be an easy fix but nope, of course not.
Guitar
Fender Alder Strat w/ SD Invader, P90
Fender Blacktop Telecaster
Ovation Celebrity
Amp
Bolt BTH-100 w/ Marshall 1960A Lead
Drums
OCDP Avalon Series w/ Zildjian Custom A/K

Psycho Circus
No Boundaries Studios
Quote by gavz_verdikt
I dont have XBoX 360!!

I can't tell you how hard I laughed.
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.
Quote by cjpiquette
Has anyone attempted to play Halo 3 on a high definition TV? If you have I'm sure u've noticed how retardedly horrible you play due to the lack of calibration between the feed and the resolution...did anyone find a way to fix this, or at least make it so that I don't suck?

maybe thats american tvs. when you put the xbox on the american settings its so slow and dull as well. and everything is insanely colourful.

anyway stop making up excuses for having negative EXP.
Quote by rhcp22
i've played it on high def and i didnt notice anyting rong.....

Same here. I play it quite a bit on a high def T.V and have not encountered any problems.
I play it on a 19' tv. I pwn.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.