Hey, my girlfriend and i make alot of bets that have alot of crazy punishments. We have been trying to think of more crazy things that the loser of our bets have to do.

Some examples are:

Loser has to shave all of their body hair.

Loser has to clean the winners car.

Loser has to soulja boy through the mall.

Winner gets to name the losers firstbon kid.

Any suggestion for other crazy bet punishments/priviliges would be awesome!

Thanks!
Just ask for a blowjob....

EDIT: If you win <_<
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
First one isn't bad. The third one and, potentially the fourth, are awful.

Second one depends on how bad the car is.

no ideas here =/
So basically you're ripping off the show Kenny Vs. Spenny, except it's really lame - not to mention free abuse to yourself.
Quote by _testament_
So basically you're ripping off the show Kenny Vs. Spenny, except it's really lame - not to mention free abuse to yourself.

Oh God i love that show, last night or 2 ago the "Who is cooler" episode where Kenny pretends to be a junky? Pure genius.

Yes i am deliberately trying to turn this into a Kenny vs Spenny discussion.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
^ HAHHAAAH I love that. He gets a fake needle, and Spenny being a huge idiot, dresses up as some "cool" french guy... AHAHHA I watched the haunted house one today, and the Who can wear a dead octopus on their head the longest. RESPECT ahah.
Quote by Micsunderland3
Hey, my girlfriend and i make alot of bets that have alot of crazy punishments. We have been trying to think of more crazy things that the loser of our bets have to do.

Some examples are:

Loser has to shave all of their body hair.

Loser has to soulja boy through the mall.

Winner gets to name the losers firstbon kid.

Thanks!

What's a "soulja boy?"
Quote by UraniYum
i don't care if this is closed, but i'd really like a blink182sgirl appreciation thread of some kind.

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
well arent we just a _______ iunno

yes we are

"Punk aint no religious cult, PUNK MEANS THINKING FOR YOURSELF" - Jello Biafra
what does that mean?
Quote by UraniYum
i don't care if this is closed, but i'd really like a blink182sgirl appreciation thread of some kind.

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff

yes we are

i lost a bet and had to do my grocery shopping in my ex g/f's prom dress, she is 5'4 and im 6'5 it didnt fit very well to say the least
say that the loser has to have sex with the winner. It never fails.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
I once had an absinthe drinking contest with my best mate's little brother. Loser had to get his dick pierced. I watered mine down. Guess who can't go through airport security anymore without some awkward questions.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
I once had an absinthe drinking contest with my best mate's little brother. Loser had to get his dick pierced. I watered mine down. Guess who can't go through airport security anymore without some awkward questions.

so much win in that story
We have the hair thing in reverse. Me and my best friend are gonna see who can bear the longest before getting a haircut or shaving, whoever gives up first has to pay for both of us to get a hair cut at the end of it.

Last time this happened, I ended up looking like the trainer in Kill Bill and he looked like a mariachi Jesus.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Quote by JamMan*
Last time this happened, I ended up looking like the trainer in Kill Bill and he looked like a mariachi Jesus.

Please tell me you have pics.
the loser is forced to go and see dragonforce live.
you gonna get raped!!!!!!!

Pfft. You don't have a girlfriend.

Be careful with that 4th one too, since if you two are together for a while it could backfire really bad and you could end up with a kid named Meatball or something.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
I once won a bet where the loser, before saying any sentance for a week, and to precede every sentence with a phrase of the winner's (my) chooseing. I chose that the phrase should be the plegde of aleigence, with every other word replaced by the word "sandytits." He essentially didn't speak for a week (around me).

The bet was about whether "The Matrix" was PG-13 or R rated. I personally couldn't believe he thought it was PG-13.

Quote by blink*182sgirl
what does that mean?

I find it astounding the number of college students who don't know what that means. None of the people I know at my college know what it means, and I have to explain it. It is a sexual maneuver where, during anal sex, at the point of climax for the male, he removes his penis, and ejaculates on his partner's back. He then takes the bedsheets, and throws them atop his partner, causing the semen to make the sheet stick to his partner, resembling a cape.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Last edited by SG Man Forever at Aug 10, 2008,
Quote by KSM_Dante
Please tell me you have pics.

I don't actually, not on this computer anyway, I'm sorry...but we are undertaking the bet again some time soon; and we both have skater style mops at the moment so it's gonna get bad quick.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
There was one on here probably back in late 06 to early 07 where some guy had to super glue picks to his nipples because he lost a bet, then he couldn't get them off.
ripping off your fingernails and toe nails with plyers
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff

yes we are

Quote by 24fRETSoFfURY
One of my mates lost a bet and had to skip down the street in his underwear while wearing a jesters hat.

oh god i'd totally do that though
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Make the loser dress up like the photo on the first page, only without the 'lost a bet' sign

I got driven around a campground on a trailer, singing 'i'm a little teapot', with actions, with silver foil taped to my chest.

My brother had to reply with the exact phrase "I am unusually stupid' whenever someone said the word hello to him

My friend was forced to wear his underwear outside his shorts for a day
Stick Gum down your pants and Into your pubic hair, If your anything like me, You'll be in pain for days
Quote by Micsunderland3

Quote by Micsunderland3

Woah, Crazy!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
My roomate made a bet with this kid Brandon, and if he loses, he has to get a tattoo on his botton inner lip. If she loses, she has to play strip poker.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

loser has to unplug a public toilet with thier bare hand.
or moon a cop.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
say that the loser has to have sex with the winner. It never fails.

i lol'd
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.