Hey guys. I remember looking on eBay a while back and seeing a red Ovation acoustic guitar that had lightning bolt shaped tone holes on either side of the top, rather than circles. I'd like to show this guitar to one of my friends, but I can't remember what its called at all. I know it was made in the 80s. Can anyone help me by telling me what its called or posting a link? Thanks in advance for any help.
i think i know which one ur talking about. i've seen a clip of janick gers playing that in one of bruce dickinson's solo performances.